Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I have a GA ticket to ATL but just found out my two best friends are visiting the weekend of the show - anyone know of anyone who either has 2 or 3 tickets (can be GA or seated) they need to sell so my friends can go?

contact me at 1lara1 at gmail dot com if possible.

I really appreciate it, thanks!

(p.s. i know i don't come around the boards much anymore but the musebay thread seemed more for selling than requesting?)

-lara

Nah its just her. If it was more than her i wouldn't bother asking cause i would just feel rude. But ok cool. that works out ok then.Imhoping she can get out of it a little early.

You're probably ok. i think people mostly get pissed when it's several people. You might want to let people behind you know, "We've got one more coming around 3 o'clock." Or whatever.

i cant get into SSP either. I think its probably the singer's fault. I didnt like his vocals. Musically they're okay.. but i don't care for them enough to go spend money on an album.

I'm not going to this particular gig but I'm excited for it regardless for you guys! I cant wait to hear about it and then see it for myself on March 3 :D

Muse is coming back to the USA soon! WOOHOO!!! :dance:

I think SSP are okay...

unfortunately I know 2 people from work going to the concert specifically to see SSP. I say unfortunately because one of them said he will probably leave before Muse even comes on. :mad: I wanted to smack him.

Alot of people said/did this at the U2/Muse show in October. U2 was great, so they missed out. As will your coworkers if they miss Muse!

Alot of people said/did this at the U2/Muse show in October. U2 was great, so they missed out. As will your coworkers if they miss Muse!

I was one of those people :D

Well I stayed for about 30-40 minutes of U2. They were alright, the screen overhead was pretty. But I am just not a big U2 fan. And their fans were incredibly underwhelming.

You know what guys? I haven't given SSP a second thought since December. Forgot they were even opening.

**Goes to listen to Common Reactor on YouTube** -- Thanks Ella for mentioning the song, I know NOTHING about SSP!

Did you like it? It's my favorite by SSP

So, what do you guys think the chances are that we'll get a rarity at this concert? I'm really hoping for Dead Star, Bliss, or CE.

Fingers crossed!

Maybe they'll play that Prague cover they made since it'll be out around then. I have no idea if i'm going to enjoy the song a lot or not but it would still be cool to get a first. However if bliss or dead star or Ce was played i would be more than elated. You think having so many posts in this thread would help the cause,like by some chance they noticed that Atlanta stuck out just a little bit...

exactly.

I did not like u2 going in but stayed (of course we were front row) and watched all of U2's set. I fell for them. I fell hard. So hopefully those who come just for SSP will stick around for Muse and well...be blown away.

So, what do you guys think the chances are that we'll get a rarity at this concert? I'm really hoping for Dead Star, Bliss, or CE.

Fingers crossed!

CE CE CE!!!

Maybe they'll play that Prague cover they made since it'll be out around then. I have no idea if i'm going to enjoy the song a lot or not but it would still be cool to get a first. However if bliss or dead star or Ce was played i would be more than elated. You think having so many posts in this thread would help the cause,like by some chance they noticed that Atlanta stuck out just a little bit...

How are we comparing to other threads? My glass of wine has made my head too fuzzy to tell for myself. :$

The most wonderful gem I could image would be Showbiz. Anyone know when the last time they actually played it was? I'm sure I'm alone on the request, so I'm not expecting it at all. I guess it's one of the songs that fell by the way side. :supersad:

So most everyone here isn't into SSPU? (which is the official abbreviation, by the way) :( I love them. I actually got into them before I had heard of Muse, but there's no question in my mind that I'm going for Muse. :musesign: I do think I squealed, though, when I read that SSPU was opening for them. Brian's vocals are a bit, uh, unique, but I love them. (And some of my friends who don't dig Muse say the same about Matt.) I first fell for Panic Switch, then Substitution, Lazy Eye, and Well Thought Out Twinkles, but I thought the whole album (Swoon) was pretty good. Just suggestions if anyone wants to give them another listen.

CE CE CE!!!

How are we comparing to other threads? My glass of wine has made my head too fuzzy to tell for myself. :$

Well i guess it doesn't stick out to much but my optimism gets the best of me sometimes.. :p But it did seem like we were kind of up there, especially in regards to us dates... but i also didn't really investigate that much...

CE CE CE!!!

The most wonderful gem I could image would be Showbiz. Anyone know when the last time they actually played it was? I'm sure I'm alone on the request, so I'm not expecting it at all. I guess it's one of the songs that fell by the way side. :supersad:

Well if it helps Showbiz just came 2nd in a poll of what oldies people want for Wembley, but it hasn't been played since 2006 as far as I know.

Archived