Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

My mom said we can get there at 9:00 a.m. Yay!!!! She's so hardcore. :awesome: We are planning to stalk buses afterwards. I would like to get a shirt, but obviously this can't happen before the show and I don't know about afterwards because I want to look for buses. I've had success at getting autographs in the past from other musicians, but you have to be right at the barricade near the bus so you need to be one of the first to find it. My experience is with MUCH less popular artists too...anyone with experience at Muse bus stalking??? What is it like? Would it be foolish to stop to pick up a tee shirt before going to find buses? I'm thinking yes. I'm always weary of ordering any type of clothing online because sizes are so variable.

I just booked my hotel, it's less than a mile from the Arena

After one of the Atlanta gigs when they played the Tabernacle, there were a lot of people outside the buses (but the buses were easily accessible, they were right near the entry to the venue) I think one of my pictures with Dom you can see people waiting in a longggg line around the area. But all of them walked out and talked with fans and stayed for a bit, but all the fans by the buses were extremely chill, which probably made them stay longer and kind of "hang out" with some of the fans and as for the shirt picking up, I'm sure you'll be fine if you stopped and got one! :)

The Tabernacle time they didn't come out to the buses until maybe 1 or 2 am so Muse might not come out right away, they might be lounging and partying inside for a while, maybe?

After one of the Atlanta gigs when they played the Tabernacle, there were a lot of people outside the buses (but the buses were easily accessible, they were right near the entry to the venue) I think one of my pictures with Dom you can see people waiting in a longggg line around the area. But all of them walked out and talked with fans and stayed for a bit, but all the fans by the buses were extremely chill, which probably made them stay longer and kind of "hang out" with some of the fans and as for the shirt picking up, I'm sure you'll be fine if you stopped and got one! :)

The Tabernacle time they didn't come out to the buses until maybe 1 or 2 am so Muse might not come out right away, they might be lounging and partying inside for a while, maybe?

And after the last Nashville show they took a nap(that is what we were told) before they came out but we left before that. It must of been after 2am when they came out then. Are you waiting that long Areayl? seee ya :p

Yeah, most bands don't get off stage and run to the buses. lol. They typically change, shower, eat, drink, be merry. Or nap....as it was pointed out below.

Yeah, most bands don't get off stage and run to the buses. lol. They typically change, shower, eat, drink, be merry. Or nap....as it was pointed out below.

And meet with any record company execs or sponsor execs or other VIPs that may be in attendence. I don't really envy musicians/bands the job like I once did... Last concert I went to I was was watching the lead act and hoping the support act had escaped the venue and was having a hour on the town where the likelihood of anyone recognizing them would have been slim to none. :LOL:

Well, if it's gonna be that late, at least a lot of the lightweights will have given up by then! I can hear my hubby rolling his eyes if I tell him I'm gonna spend the night in a parking lot stalking Muse. :rolleyes: He already thinks I need my head examined.

Well, if it's gonna be that late, at least a lot of the lightweights will have given up by then! I can hear my hubby rolling his eyes if I tell him I'm gonna spend the night in a parking lot stalking Muse. :rolleyes: He already thinks I need my head examined.

He obviously does not fully understand Muse's amazingness.

:D He might just suprise you. Mine did - I love Muse but I am a huge Kaiser Chiefs fan - my hubby got me to front of stage when we first saw the Kaiser Chiefs and after the gig ending up chatting up the drummer and bassist (there really is no other word for it :LOL:) I just took pictures.:wtf::LOL:

:D He might just suprise you. Mine did - I love Muse but I am a huge Kaiser Chiefs fan - my hubby got me to front of stage when we first saw the Kaiser Chiefs and after the gig ending up chatting up the drummer and bassist (there really is no other word for it :LOL:) I just took pictures.:wtf::LOL:

Nah, trust me, if he were gonna be a fan, he would be by now. He's been totally Muse-saturated (mostly by my daughter, because I don't normally force my music on people who aren't receptive), and it just never did stick. He even went to the Muse/U2 gig with me in October. He did learn to play TiRO on his bass, though, so maybe he kinda likes that song. I'm going to the gig solo, so I don't have to deal with a negative nellie! :LOL:

Nah, trust me, if he were gonna be a fan, he would be by now. He's been totally Muse-saturated (mostly by my daughter, because I don't normally force my music on people who aren't receptive), and it just never did stick. He even went to the Muse/U2 gig with me in October. He did learn to play TiRO on his bass, though, so maybe he kinda likes that song. I'm going to the gig solo, so I don't have to deal with a negative nellie! :LOL:

My hubby will still swear blind that he hates the Kaiser Chiefs even now! :LOL: maybe its a male ego thing as hunter gatherers they are supposed to find the good bands first? My hubs also likes to pull my leg alot about my musical preferences. Bless him... Good thing I not easily offended nor put off :ninja:

I've never met a band after a concert, or even tried, but I always assumed that they'd wait a while to leave, especially considering the traffic and stuff that inevitably follows. So are some of you actually planning to hang out as late as necessary to meet them...because that would be awesome! I'd love to, but I'm totally clueless. Does the venue have multiple exits? Is it really as simple as chilling by the buses? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I can't imagine anything cooler than seeing them up close. I am so excited!!

I've never met a band after a concert, or even tried, but I always assumed that they'd wait a while to leave, especially considering the traffic and stuff that inevitably follows. So are some of you actually planning to hang out as late as necessary to meet them...because that would be awesome! I'd love to, but I'm totally clueless. Does the venue have multiple exits? Is it really as simple as chilling by the buses? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I can't imagine anything cooler than seeing them up close. I am so excited!!

Furygirl went and surveyed the venue a few days ago, and I think she said that behind it there was a place for buses and stuff. It's unlikely that they would leave from anywhere else.

Oh, and at a lot of shows either venue security or police officers will tell you that they've left already to try and make you leave. And it's like "wow really, because I see their bus hanging out right there...". In the end it's kind of nice because then a lot of n00bs leave, and there's only a handful of people left.

Can i wait for muse with you guys that night too! please..?

I just dont want to be hanging around and be the totally uninvited weirdo (though i guess asking doesn't make me invited either)

We're all weirdos, so join the insanity! I've never met any of these freaks either! :LOL:

I shall be waiting for sure now, just talked it over with my friend. So is it better to stalk in a group or spread out?

Let's surround them on all sides! I'll bring the net! :LOL:

Archived