Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

My mom said we can get there at 9:00 a.m. Yay!!!! She's so hardcore. :awesome: We are planning to stalk buses afterwards. I would like to get a shirt, but obviously this can't happen before the show and I don't know about afterwards because I want to look for buses. I've had success at getting autographs in the past from other musicians, but you have to be right at the barricade near the bus so you need to be one of the first to find it. My experience is with MUCH less popular artists too...anyone with experience at Muse bus stalking??? What is it like? Would it be foolish to stop to pick up a tee shirt before going to find buses? I'm thinking yes. I'm always weary of ordering any type of clothing online because sizes are so variable.

I just booked my hotel, it's less than a mile from the Arena

Good morning, everyone!!! Just saying hello before going to take my SAT for the first time. Kind of nervous but I fell asleep last night listen to... you guessed it! :musesign:

35 days!!!!!!!!!! :D

Let us know how it went! :)

OK, my plans for driving over are as good as made; I should be there at about 7:30 a.m. Is there anyone else who'll be at the arena as early as that, or will I be there by myself?

You might be the first! But that's good! :) I'm aiming for 9, I think.

My mom said we can get there at 9:00 a.m. Yay!!!! She's so hardcore. :awesome: We are planning to stalk buses afterwards. I would like to get a shirt, but obviously this can't happen before the show and I don't know about afterwards because I want to look for buses. I've had success at getting autographs in the past from other musicians, but you have to be right at the barricade near the bus so you need to be one of the first to find it. My experience is with MUCH less popular artists too...anyone with experience at Muse bus stalking??? What is it like? Would it be foolish to stop to pick up a tee shirt before going to find buses? I'm thinking yes. I'm always weary of ordering any type of clothing online because sizes are so variable.

I read somewhere on here that sometimes there will be merch tables put outside before the gig, so that people in line can buy stuff. So that could be a possibility. And then you could put it in your car. I'm gonna try to refrain from buying anything, though. I think 2 Muse shirts, a forum shirt and a totebag are enough! :LOL:

Sorry, I have no stalking experience to offer. :erm:

I read somewhere on here that sometimes there will be merch tables put outside before the gig, so that people in line can buy stuff.

That would be :awesome:

I'm gonna try to refrain from buying anything, though. I think 2 Muse shirts, a forum shirt and a totebag are enough! :LOL:

You already have a Muse wardrobe! :LOL:

Sorry, I have no stalking experience to offer. :erm:

Are you going to try to stalk them??? I can't even imagine how excited I would be if I could get an autograph. I might keel over

Well I don't have experience with Muse, but I've met a lot of musicians and it's never been rushed like that. In my experience, if they see you waiting they'll come out. And in Ft. Lauderdale I saw one of the guys from Muse was out (I have no idea who it was, we left in a hurry) and he was talking to people.

Archived