Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I heard about the dress rehearsal. anyone want to meet up at the arena later? I am at the Garden Inn Hilton doing nothing

I might consider it if we can get a handle on a good time to head over so we wouldn't have to spend TOO long in this friggin' cold wind.. And if everyone promises not to laugh at the fact that I will probably be the oldest person there by a long shot!

I might consider it if we can get a handle on a good time to head over so we wouldn't have to spend TOO long in this friggin' cold wind.. And if everyone promises not to laugh at the fact that I will probably be the oldest person there by a long shot!

Never too old to love amazing musicians!

Never too old to love amazing musicians!

That's my way of thinking! I've been VERY into music for all my life and I haven't been this excited about a show in I can't tell you how many years. I've seen way too many concerts and I'm a little jaded, so it's nice to feel this way about a band again....

At various gigs they've soundchecked songs that weren't then played, they might well be checking out the visuals and running through lots of stuff for the whole tour...

Yeah, because tonight/today is a luxury that they don't normally get in touring normally its soundchecks on the same day as performance.

Archived