Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Looks like walking to the arena from here will be a breeze! I couldn't be more stoked for tomorrow -- I have no doubt it will be worth a 12-hour round trip. I have the coolest mom (keep in mind I'm in my 40's) -- since my friend who was coming with me had to back out at the last minute, mom is filling in and will be coming to the show. I promised I'd buy her a t-shirt so she could be the coolest 73-year-old around. :LOL: Lucky for her I was only joking about the screaming like a tween thing (maybe) but she will have to deal with my jumping up and down and singing!

BTW, I see that the Loafing Leprechaun is closed. Any dinner recommendations from you locals?

Lisa

Looks like walking to the arena from here will be a breeze! I couldn't be more stoked for tomorrow -- I have no doubt it will be worth a 12-hour round trip. I have the coolest mom (keep in mind I'm in my 40's) -- since my friend who was coming with me had to back out at the last minute, mom is filling in and will be coming to the show. I promised I'd buy her a t-shirt so she could be the coolest 73-year-old around. :LOL: Lucky for her I was only joking about the screaming like a tween thing (maybe) but she will have to deal with my jumping up and down and singing!

BTW, I see that the Loafing Leprechaun is closed. Any dinner recommendations from you locals?

Lisa

:LOL: I love your mom! Mine would be upset when it wasn't country or bluegrass music and keep asking if it is over yet!

Lisa

You do have the coolest mom!

Safe travels Natalia and everyone else on the road tonight and tomorrow.

My little ones are also Muse fans. My son calls Bliss, "Fall Down the Hole." :LOL:

See you tomorrow!

Lisa

That is awesome!

Are you queuing yet? (well someone had to ask!) :LOL:

No, I'm in seats. I am chilling with a glass of wine. I love room service I could get used to this! Apparently the crew is staying here and they were quite rowdy (room service is also good for information).

No, I'm in seats. I am chilling with a glass of wine. I love room service I could get used to this! Apparently the crew is staying here and they were quite rowdy (room service is also good for information).

hmmm now do I ask as I haven't booked yet and currently have two pages of hotels open...:D

Then again I'm probably too cheap for room service etc...

WE ARE HERE!!!! :D

How many hotels have we taken over, just out of curiosity? I know I'm not the only one at the Holiday Inn since they've been sold out for a while.

And maybe it's buried somewhere in the thread, but is everyone aware that there is a dress rehearsal at the arena tonight?

How many hotels have we taken over, just out of curiosity? I know I'm not the only one at the Holiday Inn since they've been sold out for a while.

And maybe it's buried somewhere in the thread, but is everyone aware that there is a dress rehearsal at the arena tonight?

its buried! But I thought they would at least have a technical run through just to make sure everything made it.

Oooo, maybe you can find out something newsy (or Musey, har har...)! :awesome:

Archived