We'll make it interesting in Manchester by mocking certain songs *cough*GuidingLight*cough*

Haha yeah sounds good, we'd be mocking a lot of songs then :p

I will still be at the front loving it as usual but I just want a little hope that one day I will see Showbiz live!

I will still be at the front loving it as usual but I just want a little hope that one day I will see Showbiz live!

I will explode if I'll hear Showbiz live.

I dunno...I just don't think that these stadium shows are that special really :erm: Anyway, we'll see how tomorrow goes.

During NSC at Stade de Suisse, Bern, we kept singing "cheese" instead of the lyrics throughout:chuckle:

Ha, and I've already seen showbiz live... :awesome: *showing off*

Good wow or bad wow? :p

Bad wow, NSC, Guiding Light, USOE, IBTY, Feeling Good, UD. Resistance, TIRO and starlight in a row, horrible horrible horrible. (Bar hysteria breaking the lineup).

Got a text from someone there and they said they didnt enjoy it.

During NSC at Stade de Suisse, Bern, we kept singing "cheese" instead of the lyrics throughout:chuckle:

Ha, and I've already seen showbiz live... :awesome: *showing off*

:'(

That's a good idea. I'm gonna sing CHEEEEEEEEESE IS FOREVER! during NSC :LOL:

Bad wow, NSC, Guiding Light, USOE, IBTY, Feeling Good, UD. Resistance, TIRO and starlight in a row, horrible horrible horrible. (Bar hysteria breaking the lineup).

Got a text from someone there and they said they didnt enjoy it.

I like a few of those songs, but that is possibly the most boring way to order them :vomit:

needs more rock

Archived