So what's the deal with the radio station? Are they just doing a Muse night or we will get some audio from the actual gig tonight?

According to the radio web page they're gonna broadcast live show. Here is a poor google translation:

On Friday evening, at the first Muse concert at the Stade de France, Muse live at night on Virgin Radio!

From 21h, Virgin Radio will broadcast exclusive tracks from the 1st live concert and simultaneously! After the concert, enjoy the best of Muse overnight on Virgin Radio with special programming!

- 21h: the 1st title of the concert of Muse live from the Stade de France

- 23h30: the playlist Muse special auditors

- 0h: the Story Thomas Muse Caussé

- 2h: Muse live for 2 hours

Night Muse, Friday, June 11 from 21h on Virgin Radio, PopRock!

According to the radio web page they're gonna broadcast live show. Here is a poor google translation:

On Friday evening, at the first Muse concert at the Stade de France, Muse live at night on Virgin Radio!

From 21h, Virgin Radio will broadcast exclusive tracks from the 1st live concert and simultaneously! After the concert, enjoy the best of Muse overnight on Virgin Radio with special programming!

- 21h: the 1st title of the concert of Muse live from the Stade de France

- 23h30: the playlist Muse special auditors

- 0h: the Story Thomas Muse Caussé

- 2h: Muse live for 2 hours

Night Muse, Friday, June 11 from 21h on Virgin Radio, PopRock!

"Exclusive tracks" from the live concert. Wonder if that means the whole thing or maybe only a few tracks?

Can someone tell me what exactly this tweet says? The Google translation isn't that good.

Zys_ #nowplaying Editors, à fond, pour m'imaginer au SDF, sans les groupies Twilight ni Matthew qui débarque après. #Muse

what were the poll songs for tonight?

1. I Belong to You

2. Citizen Erased

3. Bliss

4. Showbiz

5. Screenager

I'd assume IBTY is def gonna be played since it was in Berne. Maybe even get CE and Bliss too. Showbiz or Screenager would be fucking incredible.

My guess is IBTY and Bliss. The IBTY sing-along should be immense.

Archived