This may sound really stupid but anyway - I'm not sure what I should bring with me, or what sort of bag to bring. I'm currently making a list of all the basic things I should bring but I'm sure I'll forget something.

Well they will search through your bag when you get into the stadium so dont take anything naughty :LOL:

I cant wait!!! Ahh!

9 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE

Usually the same as London - so pack your waterproof and factor 20!!

Don't get drawn into checking the forecast - it's never right!!

But the weather should be good because I am going and have never stood in the rain for a gig ever. And if that hasn't jinxed it, nothing will :D

Cannot believe its next weekend!!!

Edit: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/FRXX0076

Usually the same as London - so pack your waterproof and factor 20!!

Don't get drawn into checking the forecast - it's never right!!

But the weather should be good because I am going and have never stood in the rain for a gig ever. And if that hasn't jinxed it, nothing will :D

Cannot believe its next weekend!!!

Edit: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/FRXX0076

thanks. :D

i managed to buy a little overnight style case with wheels in the charity shop yesterday and was well chuffed. now i'm not sure i can pack all i need in it.

would it be too rank to wear the same clothes to both gigs, if i let them dry out overnight... (hey i'd have a nice space around me...)

i managed to buy a little overnight style case with wheels in the charity shop yesterday and was well chuffed. now i'm not sure i can pack all i need in it.

would it be too rank to wear the same clothes to both gigs, if i let them dry out overnight... (hey i'd have a nice space around me...)

I'll be wearing the same jeans but not the same tee coz I sweat too much!:LOL::LOL:

Can't bloody believe this is less than a week away!! :D ... I'm already panicking about Milan, which has got me panicking about Paris, :LOL: ... my two GC tickets are totally different to each other - I'm assuming that's cos they're from diff ticket companies, but I just want to check - does everyone's tickets say that Doors will open at 17:00, first act at 19:00 and Muse at 21:30?

One of my tix was bought from Musebay, and I do trust the seller, but it's not got a counterpart sheet thingy with it - just a ticket with a little strip that can be torn off. It's got a shiny seal thing, though, and a couple of bar codes, so I'm hoping it's okay.

I told you, I'm panicking for no reason.. just nerves and excitement :LOL::D

Hey there.

I Will be driving from Nice to Paris on the night of the 10th. If someone needs a ride, just let me know. I'll Come back to Nice on Sunday

Wow that's a hell of a drive!!

Can't bloody believe this is less than a week away!! :D ... I'm already panicking about Milan, which has got me panicking about Paris, :LOL: ... my two GC tickets are totally different to each other - I'm assuming that's cos they're from diff ticket companies, but I just want to check - does everyone's tickets say that Doors will open at 17:00, first act at 19:00 and Muse at 21:30?

One of my tix was bought from Musebay, and I do trust the seller, but it's not got a counterpart sheet thingy with it - just a ticket with a little strip that can be torn off. It's got a shiny seal thing, though, and a couple of bar codes, so I'm hoping it's okay.

I told you, I'm panicking for no reason.. just nerves and excitement :LOL::D

That's probably because one of your ticket is from ticketnet.fr and the other one from one of the francebillet sites. :)

I should be really excited by now but I'm not. :stunned:

I'm not that excited yet, but I think that's more to do with the fact that I have mock exams the whole of next week.

About the bag thing, are we allowed to take them in? I might take a bag for the 12th, but I'm not sure.

I'm not that excited yet, but I think that's more to do with the fact that I have mock exams the whole of next week.

About the bag thing, are we allowed to take them in? I might take a bag for the 12th, but I'm not sure.

What kind of bag do you want to bring with you?

Normal bags are allowed but of course the security will check yours if you bring it with you.

What kind of bag do you want to bring with you?

Normal bags are allowed but of course the security will check yours if you bring it with you.

A small messenger bag, although I don't know if I'm really going to need one.

I should be really excited by now but I'm not. :stunned:

You should be excited... You're gonna see us! :awesome:

A small messenger bag, although I don't know if I'm really going to need one.

The hotel is about 20 mins away so we can always swing by the hotel to drop it off before we go in if you decide you don't need it.

I'll probably take my little bum bag thing and have it open ready for them to look in so it doesn't hold me up when doors open. That's what I did in Berne and they only stopped me for a couple of seconds.

Depends on the weather really and if I think I'll need my foil blanket like I did for Berne (it was cold and wet for a while once we'd gone in and I'd have froze without my foil!).

If it's hot I may try and hide a bottle of water down my jeans in case it's the same as Berne where they had no water for people near the front :noey: Still can't believe that, I've never been to a gig where they didn't have water.

If it's not cold or wet then I'll try and just use my jeans pockets so as not to be held-up at the door. I always keep hold of my camera, my phone, spare card and spare battery will fit in my pockets. Maybe I'll buy one of those really skinny money belts and stick it under my jeans.

You should be excited... You're gonna see us! :awesome:

The hotel is about 20 mins away so we can always swing by the hotel to drop it off before we go in if you decide you don't need it.

Ooh, thanks Laure! I don't think I will need it really, I only need to bring my wallet and ticket when we go into Paris.

Archived