Hello, everyone. So, I don't have tickets to this, but I could win some. How, you ask? Well, by winning this contest. http://www.fanshake.com/contests/muse/submissions/4950/

So, all I need is to get the most votes on my submission. So, what do you say, guys, want to help a fellow Muser, out? :)

I hope I'm allowed to post that link, but yeah, I'd love to go and I figure the contest is worth a shot!

I hope the tickets aren't selling out too fast. I've got tickets for LCCC, but my grandad wants to see them again and he can't stand for a whole concert :LOL: So he wants tickets for Wembley, and obvs. I wanna go aswell :D

But, my dad said I can't miss anytime off school, 'cause it's my options year ect.ect. My school finishes at 3:05, do you think I'll be able to make it from Wakefield to Wembers before Muse come on?

I hope the tickets aren't selling out too fast. I've got tickets for LCCC, but my grandad wants to see them again and he can't stand for a whole concert :LOL: So he wants tickets for Wembley, and obvs. I wanna go aswell :D

But, my dad said I can't miss anytime off school, 'cause it's my options year ect.ect. My school finishes at 3:05, do you think I'll be able to make it from Wakefield to Wembers before Muse come on?

Muse probably won't be on till about 8pm. In 2007 they came on at 8:30pm.

I'm seated but sure I'm delighted all the same' date=' wasn't expecting this too happen. You're standing? :D At least I won't have to worry about queuing all day :LOL:[/quote']

Yeah i got standing 4 both nights. is anyone else goin with u? Not sure how long to queue 4. cant check into the hotel too early. U will not regret it :p

I really want to get a ticket for this one to, although it would mean going alone.

Just do it. I've seen plenty of people see them on there own and u will still have a great night and u can make good friends with people at the gig anyway!!! I wouldnt let something like that get in the way. I would have gone 2 both nights at the o2 if i didnt have my mate with me. Sometimes it just pays to go on your own :)

join the club :p

although, i have my ticket hah, just lack of people to go with :LOL: xx

Just do it. I've seen plenty of people see them on there own and u will still have a great night and u can make good friends with people at the gig anyway!!! I wouldnt let something like that get in the way. I would have gone 2 both nights at the o2 if i didnt have my mate with me. Sometimes it just pays to go on your own :)

You won't be alone - we're going! :awesome:

LOVE YOUS ALL :awesome::awesome: I've gotta find a ticket first, but Im sure getting one shouldn't be too hard. Im so going!

Yeah i got standing 4 both nights. is anyone else goin with u? Not sure how long to queue 4. cant check into the hotel too early. U will not regret it :p

Yeah yeah my friend is, I told her I'd go to see the Prodigy in Milton Keynes with her :LOL: That's the thing there! I'd say maybe nine in the morning if it was me... not sure though :unsure: I'm sure I won't regret it!

LOVE YOUS ALL :awesome::awesome: I've gotta find a ticket first, but Im sure getting one shouldn't be too hard. Im so going!

Yay!

You won't regret it - I am normally as excited about muser meets as I am for the actual gig, they are just so much fun.

Archived