Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I don't understand how it could be Lily Allen when she's supposed to be quitting music this year. *shrug*

Lmao Idk, hasn't she been drifting in and out of retirement recently? :rolleyes:

I want Lady Gaga! I didn't know this about myself. Maybe because she fits in with the Muse theme more..

More importantly, SOMEONE GOT TO CUT HIS HAIR?! I would kill to have that job :supersad:

/fangirliness over

I so want it to be Florence...

Mmm, Florence would be amazing..that voice! In a massive stadium :eek:

More importantly, SOMEONE GOT TO CUT HIS HAIR?! I would kill to have that job :supersad:

/fangirliness over

I so want it to be Florence...

It would be so sexual.

Lmao Idk, hasn't she been drifting in and out of retirement recently? :rolleyes:

I want Lady Gaga! I didn't know this about myself. Maybe because she fits in with the Muse theme more..

Nope, she said was going to finish her tour, do the O2 gig with Dizzee Rascal, and then support Jay-Z at Wireless in the summer. She hasn't gone against that yet.

Idk about Gaga. I really do like her, but I just can't see it working for some reason. Idk why.

Mmm, Florence would be amazing..that voice! In a massive stadium :eek:

It would be so sexual.

Nope, she said was going to finish her tour, do the O2 gig with Dizzee Rascal, and then support Jay-Z at Wireless in the summer. She hasn't gone against that yet.

Idk about Gaga. I really do like her, but I just can't see it working for some reason. Idk why.

It would be totally epic :happy: I've always wanted to see her live, so if she did this it would just so so epic :yesey:

OMG. In Matt's interview on Radio 1 earlier he was talking about support, but he said he couldn't mention it for the UK for contract reasons, but he said there was a "very special guest" and revealed that it was a 'she', so I'm thinking Lady Gaga? :awesome: I'm not a massive fan of her music, but I think she'd be pretty special live.

I am hopeing it will be either gaga or flo.

I don't understand how it could be Lily Allen when she's supposed to be quitting music this year. *shrug*

I never knew she was quitting this year... I am not keen on Lily tbh.

Cant wait to see the spaceship and the alien :D

Oh me too! I hope we get the alien haha.

It would be totally epic :happy: I've always wanted to see her live, so if she did this it would just so so epic :yesey:

+1

Guest Sarah-x

think shes not anymore, i heard she was comming back,

lady gaga would be interesting, would like her seeing as im seein florance at oxegen.

bet its someone else we didnt think of :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x

think shes not anymore, i heard she was comming back,

lady gaga would be interesting, would like her seeing as im seein florance at oxegen.

bet its someone else we didnt think of :LOL:

Hmm, Editors, The Temper Trap and Pulled Apart By Horses... Can't say i've really heard much from any of them! But at least we don't get the Big fucking Pink! :dance:

Fuck yes :LOL: Wembley get them on saturday though! Let's hope the lasers havn't been enhanced :chuckle:

The 11th sounds great tbf...Biffy :awesome:

Fuck yes :LOL: Wembley get them on saturday though! Let's hope the lasers havn't been enhanced :chuckle:

The 11th sounds great tbf...Biffy :awesome:

Unlucky for them :p I was gonna try and get tickets for the Saturday too, but I'm not so sure now, lolz. Lily Allen would be pretty good I reckon though.

Yessssss I'm so excited for that :D

Unlucky for them :p I was gonna try and get tickets for the Saturday too, but I'm not so sure now, lolz. Lily Allen would be pretty good I reckon though.

Yessssss I'm so excited for that :D

Indeedy! Gahh post examination-results celebratory timezz, s'gonna be epic :happy:

Guest Sarah-x
Hmm, Editors, The Temper Trap and Pulled Apart By Horses... Can't say i've really heard much from any of them! But at least we don't get the Big fucking Pink! :dance:

haha thank god no big pink!!

:LOL: omg it it will be the third time i see editors live!

dont know the other two, may have to look into them.

really wanted biffy! :( ah well will just have to see them one day in concert.

already seen white lies life, but lilly would have been good. but to be honest couldnt care less who was playing :p im seeing muse! :chuckle:

Editors and The Temper Trap are good, but I just can't get the fascination with PABH.. might give them another try though! Who knows, might love them live.

YES! This is brilliant news, I was supposed to go to Wembley on the 11th but had to cancel because a friend booked a wedding on me that weekend (how inconsiderate! :rolleyes:), so got tickets for Manchester instead. The one band I really wanted to support them was Editors, so this has made my day!

I am extremely glad we didn't get the big crap pink.

I like Editors. I love the temper trap. So i am quite happy never heard of pulled apart by horses tho...

Editors and The Temper Trap are good, but I just can't get the fascination with PABH.. might give them another try though! Who knows, might love them live.

I listened to PABH a bit on youtube not keen on them tbh.

So happy about Editors and the Temper Trap!! I'll have to check out PABH but fingers crossed I'll love them :L I'm also glad we don't have the Big Pink, the singer is such a .... .

Bit jealous of the Wembley date with Biffy and White Lies but I'll live ;)

107 days

2578 hours

154717 minutes

9283057 seconds :happy:

:eek: Camping the night before?

Where would you camp like outside the venue or something?

yep, sleeping on the concrete (well i say sleep, i mean having naps and loadsa red bull), lots of layers its gonna be so fun.

Archived