Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Lmao, me too :$

Ohh..my top 2 are Starlight and SMBH :facepalm: I think that was because I had a massive obsession fest just after BH&R was released, and I just listened to them non-stop :LOL: That's my excuse anyway :shifty:

Yep, we shall embrace the cheese together :fear:

Hahaha yay! :D Bah, screw Citizen Erased and Fury THE CHEESE IS WHERE IT'S AT! :awesome:

:chuckle:

i do not want the big pink. i missed most of it last time, but my mum who went to same gig said she felt ill with the loud noise and bright blinding light when they were on, anyone but them... please!

Even if it IS them, and they did have the same lighting, it wouldn't be as bad at stadiums, due to the gigs being mainly outdoors and thefore lighter. But yes, don't particularly want to see them :LOL:

Even if the support is crap, at least we'll have Muse :p

I want Franz so much, but they won't :(

Holy shet. That looks amazing. I wouldn't mind having Kasabian, White Lies and Friendly Fires out of them :D

Yeah Franz would be amazing but they're not really into Muse, so I doubt it'd happen.

UGDIKGHDSKIGH. Inorite. Kasabiannnn.

Hahaha yay! :D Bah, screw Citizen Erased and Fury THE CHEESE IS WHERE IT'S AT! :awesome:

:chuckle:

:LOL: Mancheddar. Fuck yeah!

:$:$ *gets coat*

Yeah Franz would be amazing but they're not really into Muse, so I doubt it'd happen.

UGDIKGHDSKIGH. Inorite. Kasabiannnn.

Gah :(

What would your ultimate support be, if you could have absolutely anyone?

I think I'd have Franz, Regina Spektor and Paolo Nutini :D

Guest Sarah-x
the white lies would be good:)

white lies are fucking amazing :D

they supported coldplay at the LCC last september was brilliant.

Mancheddar :LOL:

Absolutely anyone? Well I'd love to see them with The Birthday Massacre, as they are my second favourite band, but that's so unlikely that it's not even worth thinking about :LOL: So I'd say. . .Elbow, Doves and Florence & The Machine!

Gonna be my first Muse gig :D, cant wait :happy:!!!!!!!!

Awesome :happy:

Absolutely anyone? Well I'd love to see them with The Birthday Massacre, as they are my second favourite band, but that's so unlikely that it's not even worth thinking about :LOL: So I'd say. . .Elbow, Doves and Florence & The Machine!

Yep. :$

The Birthday Massacre..I've never listened to them :$

Ooh I wouldn't mind that line up either :happy:

Lmfao, I love it :LOL:

Awesome :happy:

mmm Florence and The Machine :yesey: that'd be so excellent.

Yep. :$

The Birthday Massacre..I've never listened to them :$

Ooh I wouldn't mind that line up either :happy:

They're. . .different :LOL: Gothic-electro-pop is how I've heard them being described before :LOL: Bloody good though.

I bloody adore Elbow, saw Doves last night and was blown away, and Florence is just fabulous live!

mmm Florence and The Machine :yesey: that'd be so excellent.

Florence *dreamy sigh* :happy: Seeing her next Thursday actually :awesome:

They're. . .different :LOL: Gothic-electro-pop is how I've heard them being described before :LOL: Bloody good though.

I bloody adore Elbow, saw Doves last night and was blown away, and Florence is just fabulous live!

Florence *dreamy sigh* :happy: Seeing her next Thursday actually :awesome:

ooooh want :stunned: Cosmic Love <3 :happy:

Im going !!!!! :D:D

my first Muse gig, i cant wait :D

Buut sorry to be a newbb, does anyone know when the tickest will be dispatched, i got mine on the pre sale as a muse website member...i ordered 2, but there still not here so does anybody know when they will be...:$

thanks guys :)

Im going !!!!! :D:D

my first Muse gig, i cant wait :D

Buut sorry to be a newbb, does anyone know when the tickest will be dispatched, i got mine on the pre sale as a muse website member...i ordered 2, but there still not here so does anybody know when they will be...:$

thanks guys :)

'bout a week before.

Florence and the Machine would be pretty good :yesey::happy:.

117 days

2817 hours

169061 minutes

10143681 seconds :rolleyes:

And on the subject of support, if it was Kasabian I'd be the happiest Muser ever. They really are an incredible live band, and I reckon they're close to the most perfect support act a band like Muse could have :) if rumours are going around about Elbow then they would be amazing too! I saw them support U2 and they blew me away :happy:

Florence and the Machine would be pretty good :yesey::happy:.

UNF yes

i really liked birthday massacres remix of never wanted to dance but only heard that of theirs through following msi.

I highly recommend their music :yesey: Although I am obviously biased!

117 days

2817 hours

169061 minutes

10143681 seconds :rolleyes:

And on the subject of support, if it was Kasabian I'd be the happiest Muser ever. They really are an incredible live band, and I reckon they're close to the most perfect support act a band like Muse could have :) if rumours are going around about Elbow then they would be amazing too! I saw them support U2 and they blew me away :happy:

Kasabian would be wonderful, but I reckon they would have been announced already.. I would actually explode with happiness if it was Elbow, but I don't know how likely that would be, sadly..

Just wondering what the parking situation is going to be like. Isn't there some sort of construction going on at the ground which is restricting parking? Or will that all be finished by September?

Edit: Just seen mentioned earlier in the thread that it's likely to be difficult parking close to the venue but that there should be plenty of parking about a mile away.

Why do promoters choose these inaccessible venues? :D

Just wondering what the parking situation is going to be like. Isn't there some sort of construction going on at the ground which is restricting parking? Or will that all be finished by September?

Edit: Just seen mentioned earlier in the thread that it's likely to be difficult parking close to the venue but that there should be plenty of parking about a mile away.

Why do promoters choose these inaccessible venues? :D

There is loads of parking around. The construction at the venue is for 'The Point' a brand new corporate/events facility being built (I have an event there the week after Muse!) It is scheduled to be finished at the end of July.

Archived