Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

How come we have such a bassist overrun here? :LOL:

Anyway, so far I recorded a bit of the bass parts experimenting with some effects but as I have had a somehow unfortunate week I can't finish it right now.

What happened Phill and Xut, are you still up for it?

@stuffitv3

Any chance you could play another instrument? Or would we have to to "share" that bass parts:awesome:

Drums? I have left some old Citizen Erased drum simulations. Don't know how reliable they are though...

@the_man361

The more the merrier, every second band can't get hold of a decent bassist these days...

How come we have such a bassist overrun here? :LOL:

Anyway, so far I recorded a bit of the bass parts experimenting with some effects but as I have had a somehow unfortunate week I can't finish it right now.

What happened Phill and Xut, are you still up for it?

@stuffitv3

Any chance you could play another instrument? Or would we have to to "share" that bass parts:awesome:

Drums? I have left some old Citizen Erased drum simulations. Don't know how reliable they are though...

@the_man361

The more the merrier, every second band can't get hold of a decent bassist these days...

I could do some keyboards stuff if we got bass overrun.

Also can we do uprising and if we do I call bass or keyboards. I love that song right now. I say since we have multiple bass players we can do multiple songs. Also I dabble a bit in editing so I could try and piece together uprising stuff if people are interested.

uuu I'm on keyboards already ;)

What I thought you waz bass. Or are you both in which case you gotta share. Also if we doing CE I can whip up some bass quick snap.

Hey peeps is the bass in that live version the same as the album version. Like is it in the same key and stuff?

Well crap I dont play drums. Also thats why I think we should work on multiple songs at once so diff people can do diff songs. Just my 2 cents (or pence)

I'll sing anything from muse. what about one song from each album?

Archived