It's Oren. He made a snow angel...not sure how appropriate that was in a cemetery.

:LOL:

I just had my last fortnightly meeting with my soon-to-be-ex-boss. We went to the cafe and she bought me some congratulatory cake. :awesome:

Having to change bosses is the only downside of this promotion thing. But I think my new boss is awesome as well.

It's Oren. He made a snow angel...not sure how appropriate that was in a cemetery.

:LOL: Why not bring a little joy to a cemetery.

I just had my last fortnightly meeting with my soon-to-be-ex-boss. We went to the cafe and she bought me some congratulatory cake. :awesome:

Having to change bosses is the only downside of this promotion thing. But I think my new boss is awesome as well.

Cake :awesome:

Cool, thanks for posting that!

No direct clashes for me, but I might have to miss Shihad to get to the front for TNAF. :(

You're right about the early part of the day. There's nothing much at all early on apart from The Greenhornes.

Haven't heard anything from The Greenhornes, may have to check them out then.

I just have the decision to make on whether to leave LCD Soundsystem early to get close for The Phoenix Foundation and Grinderman. But if it's true that it is LCD's last tour it'll be a shame to miss their full performance.

Man, me too. Family, though. People die in waves. This year there were 16 funerals.

Had to get a bangle repaired in town. The jewellers got all excited and Antiques Roadshow-y over it, because it's liek, fancy and old school and Russian and stuff (apparently. I had no idea. All I could say was like 'Uh, yeah, I guess that would make sense. We've got Russian and Hungarian heritage... Idk what it's made of, my aunty gave it to me...' and so on)

And then they told me off for having broken it in the first place :$

Wow, MIA is headlining the Boiler Room? That's a bit...anti-climatic and out of place :erm: I would've guessed LCD Soundsystem would have headlined it. At least this BDO they were clever about timing the Boiler Room/Green Stage headliners, last BDO Fear Factory played 45 minutes of their set before people even got away from Muse :LOL:

I remember seeing a crowd of about 300 people for Fear Factory, if that...

I had an argument with her at the time Paul Henry resigned as she went for the "he's just saying what we're all thinking"...if so, go back to England then because you have a UK passport if that's how we're all supposed to think and feel as New Zealanders.