Muse are becoming worryingly like Spinal Tap! Apparently Chris was hidden behind a curtain for half of Uprising today because the curtain on his tower became stuck and failed to fall to the floor. :LOL: They'll be busting out a miniature Stonehenge next.

But they played Bliss and a 10-minute riff sequence that included Dead Star and Agitated. Have to give them credit for that. That would have been awesome. :awesome:

BDO lineup:

TOOL, RAMMSTEIN, IGGY AND THE STOOGES, M.I.A, JOHN BUTLER TRIO, GRINDERMAN, WOLFMOTHER, LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, BLOODY BEETROOTS DEATH CREW 77, CRYSTAL CASTLES, LUPE FIASCO, PRIMAL SCREAM SCREAMADELICA LIVE, THE BLACK KEYS, DEFTONES, BLISS N ESO, ANGUS & JULIA STONE, PLAN B, PNAU, DIE ANTWOORD, EDWARD SHARPE & THE MAGNETIC ZEROS, BOOKA SHADE DJs, ANDREW W.K., THE JIM JONES REVUE, BIRDS OF TOKYO, LITTLE RED, GYROSCOPE, VITALIC, CSS, RATATAT,

AIRBOURNE, DEAD LETTER CIRCUS, BLUE KING BROWN, THE NAKED & FAMOUS, OPERATOR PLEASE, CHILDREN COLLIDE, GYPSY AND THE CAT, WILL STYLES, LOWRIDER, SAMPOLOGY, KIDS OF 88, KID KENOBI & MC SHURESHOCK.

Not overly excited by the big names, but there's quite a bit there for me in there. Solid lineup.

BDO lineup:

TOOL, RAMMSTEIN, IGGY AND THE STOOGES, M.I.A, JOHN BUTLER TRIO, GRINDERMAN, WOLFMOTHER, LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, BLOODY BEETROOTS DEATH CREW 77, CRYSTAL CASTLES, LUPE FIASCO, PRIMAL SCREAM SCREAMADELICA LIVE, THE BLACK KEYS, DEFTONES, BLISS N ESO, ANGUS & JULIA STONE, PLAN B, PNAU, DIE ANTWOORD, EDWARD SHARPE & THE MAGNETIC ZEROS, BOOKA SHADE DJs, ANDREW W.K., THE JIM JONES REVUE, BIRDS OF TOKYO, LITTLE RED, GYROSCOPE, VITALIC, CSS, RATATAT,

AIRBOURNE, DEAD LETTER CIRCUS, BLUE KING BROWN, THE NAKED & FAMOUS, OPERATOR PLEASE, CHILDREN COLLIDE, GYPSY AND THE CAT, WILL STYLES, LOWRIDER, SAMPOLOGY, KIDS OF 88, KID KENOBI & MC SHURESHOCK.

Not overly excited by the big names, but there's quite a bit there for me in there. Solid lineup.

Solid about sums it up. Crystal Castles, Black Keys, Rammstein, and The Naked and famous would be so mint. :happy:

Oh and Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros! They were at Bumbershoot! :awesome:

Apparently Rammstein are bringing six container-loads of pyrotechnics. :awesome: I'm sold.

I'm annoyed that there's construction going on right outside the lab at uni. It's frustrating to be deep in thought and have that interrupted by CLANG! BANG! "FUCK!" The fuck bellow usually comes separately, by the way. If it came right after the clang and bang, there'd be some cause for concern.

Why does so much loud, angry swearing take place on construction sites, do you think? Are there that many swearable crises that occur on a daily basis? If so, are these people really adequately qualified and prepared to be building facilities that we trust won't collapse?

Or are they just overreacting to minor inconveniences? I don't shout "FUCK!" when I spell the as teh at work. Although, to be fair, my job is less demanding/potentially dangerous. But maybe I should be more liberal with my swearing. Liven the place up a bit.

But I had a productive meeting with my MA supervisor after that, so it was a good day overall. And I managed to talk my friends into going to a Naked and Famous gig on the 15th. :happy: That's going to be fantastic.

Edited by _Ed_

Happ birthday Angers!

I swear much, much more often at work than in most other situations. My colleagues are bad too, we're like the crew of a pirate ship.

Speaking of which, I have work drinks tomorrow and then on Monday we get to go to the annual conference social thingy, which has an open bar :awesome: