:LOL: I assume you didn't pump your Swiss ball at the gas station though?

:LOL:

Hahah, I should have, that could have saved me a world of worry!

Im ashamed to say I had to get my Dad to do it for me....

Good on you walking! And running, how enthusiastic is that! :)

I'll bring it up in February ah?

That would be great! If you want the money before then you are welcome to pm me your bank account, otherwise I'll just give it to you in Feb.

Right, I'm off to drink away this heat, catch you all later!

hey with the bdo near by would it be a problem that i meet up with some of yous and hang out at the bdo??? I will be in town on the 14th and checking out of accom on the 16th.

Yeah I think we'll be having a bit of a meet-up at the BDO some time in the afternoon. I'll let you know when we confirm where and when. :)

The walk was successful :happy: I took my iPod and had it down low. Richard, your suggestion quite a while back that Uprising makes good walking music is very true. So does Time Is Running Out :yesey: I even did a few short bursts of half-jogging. I could only do about 5 meters at a time but I was proud of myself :D Feel a bit unsteady on my feet now though :LOL:

Well done! :happy:

Uprising is a fabulous walking song. :yesey: MK Ultra is excellent for the bursts of half-jogging.

Yeah I think we'll be having a bit of a meet-up at the BDO some time in the afternoon. I'll let you know when we confirm where and when. :)

Well done! :happy:

Uprising is a fabulous walking song. :yesey: MK Ultra is excellent for the bursts of half-jogging.

thanks for that.. i love my laptop but i hate the toggle pad on it and everyone i know that has used it hates it lol. whose on myspace,facebook on here.

Hahah, I should have, that could have saved me a world of worry!

Im ashamed to say I had to get my Dad to do it for me....

Good on you walking! And running, how enthusiastic is that! :)

That would be great! If you want the money before then you are welcome to pm me your bank account, otherwise I'll just give it to you in Feb.

Right, I'm off to drink away this heat, catch you all later!

nah you can sort me out in february. i'd just spend it if i had it now. :LOL:

LENNY!

I would be very impressed if you can do that dance, even without the flying. :)

:eek:

Yes! And give us footage of you doing it, please.

This is why I like you Lenny :D

Yes there will be footage. (Otherwise I have no proof!)

Won't be for months though, most likely :p

*sighs elitistishly* :p
Oh yeah? Well... my friend is like... THE MAN at... cricketing.

So. Thea.

:cool:

The walk was successful :happy: I took my iPod and had it down low. Richard, your suggestion quite a while back that Uprising makes good walking music is very true. So does Time Is Running Out :yesey: I even did a few short bursts of half-jogging. I could only do about 5 meters at a time but I was proud of myself :D Feel a bit unsteady on my feet now though :LOL:
Nicely done! I'm proud of you as well :happy:

there has been with a few workplaces hasnt there. I did ask if i could have tommorow and tuesday off but i was told its a pub holiday and i am one of those that dont say no. We should hopefully come right we are out of the recession unless they are band aiding the situation

christmas day/boxing day and new years day/day after new years all transfer if they end up on the weekend. quite like when they match up to the weekends so you get four days off...not so good for the public holiday surcharge thing. hoping we don't get it at the cafe we're going to tomorrow.

those of yous that are working it is a public holiday tommorow so i have been told so it time and a half and a day off in lieu i am not going to be arguing with that.

I've been having trouble with that whole 'Public Holiday falling on a weekend' crap. My friend did an extra shift, 9 hours on Boxing Day, thinking it was time and a half, but was paid time and a half for her normal shift of 4 hours on the Monday.

She's going up to management to yell at them tomorrow.

I've been having trouble with that whole 'Public Holiday falling on a weekend' crap. My friend did an extra shift, 9 hours on Boxing Day, thinking it was time and a half, but was paid time and a half for her normal shift of 4 hours on the Monday.

She's going up to management to yell at them tomorrow.

that is right, i'm guessing saturday is not her normal day of work?

it's these rules again:

Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day & 2 January Holiday:

These public holidays are observed on the actual day when they fall on a weekday. When they fall on a Saturday/Sunday:

If the employee would normally have worked on the Saturday/Sunday, the public holiday is observed on the Saturday/Sunday

If the employee would not normally have worked on the Saturday/Sunday, the public holiday is observed on the following Monday/Tuesday

although it's an interesting one, if it was another public holiday like say good friday and she agreed to work she's entitled to time and a half but not a day in lieu. i guess because the holiday transfers and the monday is the day she normally works, that gets treated as her 2nd of january holiday. all you really get off DOL is:

Public holidays that fall at the weekend are treated in two ways:

Christmas and New Year holidays are “mondayised” (i.e. shifted to the following Monday or Tuesday) for those who do not normally work at the weekend, but are celebrated at the weekend by those that do. However, no employee is entitled to more than four days worth of public holiday payments for these holidays