Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I thought your name was Dominic, not Brandon DosDos...?

He said surname.

And you're going to the UK? :phu:

B-b-but I am Dominic :(

GSK is in no position to make fun of someone's last name.

And I don't get why that other kid cares, when GSK doesn't. Maybe he's just socially awkward and feels the need to take it out on us :(

grow a pair of dosdos

I felt awkward replying :(

I don't want to get involved. They'll report me :(

"Hello, police?"

"Yes, this is the police"

"There are these people on the internet making fun of me and my friend. Will you throw them in jail please?"

"Hello?...police?..hello?...shit"

I don't want to get involved. They'll report me :(

"Hello, police?"

"Yes, this is the police"

"There are these people on the internet making fun of me and my friend. Will you throw them in jail please?"

"Hello?...police?..hello?...shit"

I'm actually 78. I lost 62 years of my life in jail after abusing people on the internet...

...in 1949

I know what a surname is :p

I just don't know his surname, but I know that "Dominic" doesn't go with "DosDos". I thought he meant I was making fun of him, but now I get that Facebook was....

I have my facebook link under my dp :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcmhQwgm-dw

Not bad playing but the title and his attitude bug me ridiculous amounts :LOL:

Then again I can't talk as with my covers I just kind of stand there. Or sit there. Or maybe if I'm feeling up to it do a little jump. :$

reminds me of Simno

Also, what he's doing is pretty much gonna be my Music Tech Assignment, we have to do a performance with some visual thing, so I was gonna do that with a Teignmouth whammy solo (can someone help me with a tab? I have no guitar atm)

Yeah, same, but the difference for me is that Simno's is actually entertaining whereas I find this ridiculously cringy... :p

I love that solo, wish he did it more often. I can't help though... lol

EDIT:

Just found this on a post on here a while back...

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----16h17p16---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g---------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16----------------------------------------------

d-------------------------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16-----13h14p13--------------

a-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13h14p13

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a-----------------------13h14p13------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------

e------13h14p13--------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------------------

Not all of it though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ignorance is bliss, and then this.

Jimbo, that's a 40 billion point infraction for inflicting that on me, and also for not using nsfw tags.

I was either expecting that sort of response, or loads of praise for attempting to jack white

glad it wasn't the latter

Is that thing at the end GSK's amazing solo he was talking about?

i feel physically sick....

why does he decide that every cover needs MAXIMUM GANES.

I would not be surprised if i came back to see him attempting a Rodruigo Y Gabriella cover, with gain turned up to anal filth.

i feel physically sick....

why does he decide that every cover needs MAXIMUM GANES.

I would not be surprised if i came back to see him attempting a Rodruigo Y Gabriella cover, with gain turned up to anal filth.

:LOL:

It's probably a Spider amp, he just uses the same Toan all the time

Archived