Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

ah well that sucks, I thought EJD was alright tbh, even if he does have an unhealthy obsession with Exo-Politics, but yeah he was a tad out of order there, didn't have to leave the whole board though :LOL:

Also, after scrolling through a few pages from that link, found the esparoba NSC cover...are his covers reeally that bad? I mean, he probably gets his dad to buy all his amazing gear with his signature cab, his tone might not be great, and the transition between the different parts of the song may not be that smooth, but he does play them better than a lot of other people featured in this thread, and he plays good tabs and is able to tune a guitar unlike many of the others in the thread, or perhaps it's just tradition to flame him :LOL:

ah well that sucks, I thought EJD was alright tbh, even if he does have an unhealthy obsession with Exo-Politics, but yeah he was a tad out of order there, didn't have to leave the whole board though :LOL:

Also, after scrolling through a few pages from that link, found the esparoba NSC cover...are his covers reeally that bad? I mean, he probably gets his dad to buy all his amazing gear with his signature cab, his tone might not be great, and the transition between the different parts of the song may not be that smooth, but he does play them better than a lot of other people featured in this thread, and he plays good tabs and is able to tune a guitar unlike many of the others in the thread, or perhaps it's just tradition to flame him :LOL:

It's his playing in general tbh. It is a tradition, as the reason he left (as far as I know) is because he made a massive dick of himself in the old banter thread. I recall the main reason was me posting an image of his amp which had the behringer logo photoshopped (?) on the front. He went apeshit because of that, and brought my playing abilities into it for some reason I didn't understand. Then Sam got involved, and that was that. :awesome:

It's his playing in general tbh. It is a tradition, as the reason he left (as far as I know) is because he made a massive dick of himself in the old banter thread. I recall the main reason was me posting an image of his amp which had the behringer logo photoshopped (?) on the front. He went apeshit because of that, and brought my playing abilities into it for some reason I didn't understand. Then Sam got involved, and that was that. :awesome:

:LOL: do you still have the image?

Archived