1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

green background?

Current Post: (Aug 7/12:32 AM)

Mustardman And Ketchupkid 2 is coming up August 13, (delayed because of people who couldn't be there) so get ready to witness the next episode of our heroes heroism!

AWESOME!.....but what about GSK and his brilliant covers? he hasn't uploaded one in several days.

Maybe he ran out of songs to play...

i suppose he can only learn them by hand so fast

Seriously, how the fuck does he do it!?!

Ok, the guitar is horrendously out of tune, but that aside, when I learned Micro Cuts (basically taught myself guitar to OOS) it was the song that made me realised I needed to use alternate picking.

He's the downstroke master! :eek::LOL:

Ok, the guitar is horrendously out of tune, but that aside, when I learned Micro Cuts (basically taught myself guitar to OOS) it was the song that made me realised I needed to use alternate picking.

He's the downstroke master! :eek::LOL:

It takes a lot of 'talent' to do that!

Has facebook gone all weird? I posted this video to GSK's wall for the world to enjoy, and now it only shows when it wants to.

It seems like your profile has vanished completely! I went to click it and just got a "page not found" message

It takes a lot of 'talent' to do that!

Has facebook gone all weird? I posted this video to GSK's wall for the world to enjoy, and now it only shows when it wants to.

It seems like your profile has vanished completely! I went to click it and just got a "page not found" message

Facebook, is completely fux0red yes! I thought it was my laptop connection/caching spazzing out but evidently not!

Microcuts needs to be saved, its of MK Ultra/New Born hilarity levels, and I bet he'll take it down!

Facebook, is completely fux0red yes! I thought it was my laptop connection/caching spazzing out but evidently not!

Microcuts needs to be saved, its of MK Ultra/New Born hilarity levels, and I bet he'll take it down!

yeah, i'll save it now - i did have the MK ultra and new born videos saved, but they got deleted unfortunately. The best bits are still in the best of GSK video (which I'm going to redo soon :awesome: )

Ok, the guitar is horrendously out of tune, but that aside...

It's drop d, you noob. :phu:

Yeah, right. :LOL:

Srsly though, where does GSK take the courage to upload that rubbish? I mean, really. If you get as much negative critique like that guy, you should be able to figure that you're doing something wrong.

Archived