Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Gotta give it to him though, I could never learn Muse songs by hand like he does

Yeah, some people have perfect pitch, sure, but to learn a song by hand...That's something VERY few people are able to do. It's a gift you're born with.

As for the above post, I'm surprised we've gone this long without linking one of Muse's covers!

feeling good actually sounds great live, so there :ninja:

I don't know about him being less bad. He's still playing the songs incorrectly, but not as shocking as before

WHAT is he doing to his guitar at the end here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnqCpw7i6w

love the special effects....

what's he doing to his guitar at the end? raping it. that's what.

someone talented should do a montage of gsk clips in the style of "please find it in your heart to donate just £3 per month to help rescue ill-treated guitars from their abusive homes"

someone talented should do a montage of gsk clips in the style of "please find it in your heart to donate just £3 per month to help rescue ill-treated guitars from their abusive homes"

Seems like a waste of good talent... just get someone to do it, might be funnier to see someone with no video editing skills making fun of someone with no musical skills :LOL:

Yeah :D

All the time in this covers thread, I look at these instruments and think... the poor things. They deserve so much better.

Seems like a waste of good talent... just get someone to do it, might be funnier to see someone with no video editing skills making fun of someone with no musical skills :LOL:

well I'd do it myself, except a) I don't have any video editing software, and b) you'd need the voiceover person to have a decent sounding voice - I don't think my adrian chiles style black country accent would quite cut it :D

well I'd do it myself, except a) I don't have any video editing software, and b) you'd need the voiceover person to have a decent sounding voice - I don't think my adrian chiles style black country accent would quite cut it :D

Thats my problem.. WMM cant be used as i bet thats what GSK uses :p We could do an audition of people doing a voice which is rather high pitched and soft :p

that first video - he's trying to play the stockholm syndrome intro with downstrokes only. :stunned:

he doesn't want to end up like this kid... "holy **** dude, my arm hurts"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3VgrS_uNbI

What in the name of all that is GSK was that racket? Mr Green Screen himself would be proud!

I've seriously never heard such an unpleasent din.

I am so downloading your top GSK moments RIGHT NOW!

What in the name of all that is GSK was that racket? Mr Green Screen himself would be proud!

I've seriously never heard such an unpleasent din.

I am so downloading your top GSK moments RIGHT NOW!

Haha I probably missed some, but they're just my favorites. No fancy editing - just the top GSK moments.

and it's this kid - he's known best for his danelectro fab metal pedal demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejLGKJyX2U

http://www.youtube.com/xxtheblackrosesxx

Archived