Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

i think to get even with him, Furymuso should post a neutron star collision cover using GSK's neutron star collision guitar cover.

did i mention that he was the first person to cover NSC?? i mean sure, there were those other people who coverd it before him, but they dont count, right?

Haha thanks for that bit of trivia there... his NSC cover also features the most legendary quote I've seen, ooh at least all week:

'i learned this song by ear, so the tabs in the description were made by ME so idk how accurate they are....i guess youll [sic] just hav 2 tune ur guitar 2 how it sounds with the song.'

THE BEST LOGIC EVER!! :LOL: Tab anything, and then tune the strings so the tab makes vague sense to the song.

Could this explain why he mysteriously plays the MK Ultra riff in drop Eb?!

she sounds drunk :stunned: and the second video from that post is so awful I refuse to quote it

ok, like...I really cannot understand this...

have any of you (guitar players, bass players, drummers, etc) ever had a problem with keeping tempo?

I mean...to me it came naturally! I never had a problem with it...and I see some of these covers..and omg, they are fucked up mstly cuz of the tempo! people just can't keep it! I have a bassist in my mind..it's the same...and it gives me such a big headache... -.-'

I think some people are naturally better than others (I've been called a human metronome before :$) but like you I genuinely can't understand how some people are just so far away from the beat that, if it wasn't so obvious what they were trying to play, they could legitimately claim that they're playing exactly what they intended to and it's a sort of post-prog cover :D

I think some people are naturally better than others (I've been called a human metronome before :$) but like you I genuinely can't understand how some people are just so far away from the beat that, if it wasn't so obvious what they were trying to play, they could legitimately claim that they're playing exactly what they intended to and it's a sort of post-prog cover :D

Yeah, I wouldn't say my timing is 100% perfect - I sometimes get thrown slightly off when playing with a metronome, but at least I can hear it... I can't quite understand how other people don't hear when their timing is THAT bad..

Yeah.

I wonder how much it cost daddy to reopen his youtube account. :facepalm:

Anyway.. have you heard from furymuso or GSK, Ethan?

Haha thanks for that bit of trivia there... his NSC cover also features the most legendary quote I've seen, ooh at least all week:

'i learned this song by ear, so the tabs in the description were made by ME so idk how accurate they are....i guess youll [sic] just hav 2 tune ur guitar 2 how it sounds with the song.'

THE BEST LOGIC EVER!! :LOL: Tab anything, and then tune the strings so the tab makes vague sense to the song.

Could this explain why he mysteriously plays the MK Ultra riff in drop Eb?!

Believe it or not, at one point (he must have edited it), he said he learned it by hand

I've already joined that group, but haven't said anything yet. Maybe we should post GSKs videos on there as well.

Oh, and I doubt he could have found out that video was linked so soon, so maybe he took it down because it didn't pass quality control :wtf:

I haven't really found much as youtube is flooded with Muse with the edge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmB6uxPwmN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5NmpUFYvs0

I've been trekking through the wilderness (well the Lake District) for three days, what've I missed!?! :LOL:

Well, besides the covers linked above, GSK uploaded an incredible cover of KoC, but removed it shortly afterwards as it somehow passed quality control when it wasn't supposed to.

And the first cover of neutron star collision on youtube (his), got removed by warner.

Well, besides the covers linked above, GSK uploaded an incredible cover of KoC, but removed it shortly afterwards as it somehow passed quality control when it wasn't supposed to.

And the first cover of neutron star collision on youtube (his), got removed by warner.

I can't believe I missed seeing KoC. The final riff must have been spectacular!! :awesome:

Archived