• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

comments from the "butchering of mk ultra" video

SongsAJ

12 hours ago

Nice, it's hard to get anything out of a squier! I like the tone here better than the NSC cover :)

I like how you've changed things a bit, you're not just trying to copy matt bellamy.

You should try playing the bit at the start, you clearly have the skills (2.15, and at the end).

and... i love this song! :)

cronon94

10 hours ago

@SongsAJ dont insult squier, you just use it for a different playing style than this

SongsAJ

1 hour ago

@cronon94 Hmm, i guess as I don't have one myself I don't really know much about them... Anyway, keep it up! Try some queen songs! :) :)

:facepalm:

how dare someone say the squier isnt good :eek::LOL: Even my squier sounds slightly better than that and its shite :LOL:

I've got to say, Squier is looking pretty damn good these days when it comes to the higher-end models.

0301028540_xl.jpg

0303000503_xl.jpg

0303010509_xl.jpg

0300500523_xl.jpg

0321703506_xl.jpg

0301200530_xl.jpg

0303030500_xl.jpg

0303035521_xl.jpg

0303025507_xl.jpg

0327502506_xl.jpg

All of those = extreme want. God, they just look so fantastic. Apparently, the Simon Neil Strat and the Classic Vibe 50's Tele are really, really great guitars.

I have a Bullet Strat upstairs that I showed off in the gear pics thread... got it as a fully loaded body and fitted a Mighty Mite neck to it. Supreme guitar. I'm planning all-new electronics in a hot-rodded layout, and a full refin involving proper thin-skin nitro when I have the time and money. Bellisimo.

They do look good :D But they need to have the sound too :D I think generally squier have got a bad name and are stereotypically seen as cheap and bad quality but I have to say alot of the newer ones and as you said, higher-end ones are breaking that "mould" :)

And there is also the debate that if your good enough you can make any instrument sound good :D

They do look good :D But they need to have the sound too :D I think generally squier have got a bad name and are stereotypically seen as cheap and bad quality but I have to say alot of the newer ones and as you said, higher-end ones are breaking that "mould" :)

And there is also the debate that if your good enough you can make any instrument sound good :D

Yes indeedy. I was actually gonna go for the Tele Custom on the bottom there, but I decided it would be better to do up my current Strat.

And I think that's true. If you give David Gilmour a £100 Squier starter pack, the actual tone is going to be pretty shite, but I bet it'd still sound pretty damn good playing-wise.

oh wow, GSK's followers are worse than esperimjob's :stunned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7mcNBye2X8

but yes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUjiccOxp8Y

apparently "the mike gave out"

poor mike, RIP.

WTF is with that bass tone....tell me that's just the camera clipping...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Lm_Fku9rk

can they not get any of those lyrics correct?

Rofl. I don't know why I expected any better from GSK :LOL:

yeah he's only getting worse! the MK ultra cover in particular was shocking, but his new born cover isn't far behind..

Apparently writing lyrics on their arms doesn't help...! :LOL:

:LOL:

:stunned:

i just noticed he left this 'insult' on your channel

"U R POOR YOU HAVE NO GUITAR"

wat

did he send you any messages?

i just noticed he left this 'insult' on your channel

"U R POOR YOU HAVE NO GUITAR"

Yep, just saw it (I got to Jacky's channel via the vid).

GSK (real name Beau, lol roflmao) should just give the fuck up. He's utter shit at playing, and I don't think that will change. Now it's evident that he has the wrong attitude also. Seriously, what an absolutely dick-headed comment.

Archived