1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

the build quality of mine is on par with a squier - it's not a great guitar

i wouldn't mind one of the three pickup ones, but i've never seen one anywhere.

179645545_o.jpg

well, there was a variation by 'shadow', but it didn't have the bottle opener :(

I hope that people realise soon enough that outside of athletics 'first' usually doesn't mean 'best'. Might be worth uploading a purposefully terrible cover next time Muse release a single both to deny those types the bragging rights and also to see if they're so complimentary when the shoe's on the other foot.

wat

thing is, surely they didn't work that hard if they're being posted in this thread - practice makes perfect (well, not really), so they probably should learn the song well enough before uploading it to youtube.

I agree mostly :) Its not hard to tell when your doing something completely wrong is it? Especially if you were to watch back your video so if you know your doing it wrong why post it?

However I do feel quite bad for laughing at the KingofRock guy :erm: Even if he doesnt have a mental illness and its just hi mouth that fucked up, which I cant really see being the thing after watching hi "Interviews", something about the way he speaks and his passion for "Inpresing The Girls" suggests to me he may actually have Autism or something, but anyway, if it is just his mouth then I still feel bad for his uglyness?

And back to the thread topic :p I sadly could not find my friends band playing sex on fire so ill give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJDtRge2kE

Id be scared to do it :LOL: probably snap my strings if i tried :(

Nahh, you won't. Yeah, it's a big bend, but bear in mind you're detuning the high E way, way down... get a spare high E and try it, you can actually make up some pretty funky riffage :D

Archived