Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I might buy an SM57 soon and an interface so I could probably donate some horrible covers

Anyone got any reccomendations for an interface? I was thinking of an M-Audio Fast Track with free Pro Tools M-Powered Essential

That's what I've got! :) I like it, except there was some problem with the ProTools demo and it won't load...but the Ableton one is awesome!

nah, don't buy it. there's literally no way on earth anyone's ears can be THAT bad... is there? :stunned:

according to this guys youtube channel, yes. Yes they can.

a major help would to discover that those silver things on the top end turn and makes things sounds less sucky.

so we can blame a microcube for his tones?

more like his use of the gain knob because, as we all know, the amount of gain is directly proportional to how cool you are, how well you play, how successful in life you are and will be, how much money you make and how much action you get.

Obvious, isn't it? :facepalm:

GSK's friends are just so stupid.

Technically me, James, Jim, MFC and Will are all his 'friends', although yes I believe I do qualify as stupid

and Dee in KnT :awesome: for some reason I've always presumed that only the people who regularly post in KnT actually read the threads in here...

Technically me, James, Jim, MFC and Will are all his 'friends', although yes I believe I do qualify as stupid

and Dee in KnT :awesome: for some reason I've always presumed that only the people who regularly post in KnT actually read the threads in here...

i talk to him quite a bit actually, hes an idiot for accepting us in the first place :LOL:

Archived