What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

Muse are so much better live!

Why are Kings of Leon still #7 in the charts?! I do like them but, come on! It's a shit song!

* I take the back. They're #3! Green Day are #12! Obviously these people wouldn't know decent music if it walked up to them and rubbed their arse in their face.

Do I get another one if I say Matt is more hot and I've never been so turned on when watching him smash up a guitar live?

I hope to god Matt smashes up the stage on September 13th at the VMA's

Please god please god please god please god

I care. If a track gets to number one, its place in history is different.....

There's no reason why we wouldnt want our favourite band to be successful.

Oh I want them to be successful, but they are. Having a number 1 can't really be called a measure of success though, when you consider the junk that is in the charts. I don't like the charts because its not a measure of how good a song or band it is, but some people regard it as such.

When we can have an animated frog making brum brum sounds reach number one, its sort of lost its value for me.

I have many American friends... *offers cake as Peace*

Lesson 1 in preventing Uprising: let them eat cake. ;)

I must say I'm still a bit surprised - pleasantly, that is. One of our Dutch radio stations (Radio 3FM) is now playing Uprising on a fairly regular basis, even though they have the bad habit of just playing Starlight every once in a while, or SMBH occasionally. There even was some DJ mentioning that Uprising might be next week's "Megahit", which means that it will be played at least every 3 hours or something. That'll give them some Dutch exposure. :D

Archived