I was flicking through the music channels, and one of them had 50 Greatest Pop-Punk Tracks or something, and I was just about to change the channel, when I realised the video showing was PiB, right at the end! And it was Number 14! Pop-Punk? :eek:

Talk about a wrong genre!

Somebody over at ESPN UK must really like Muse, they've been using Unnatural Selection in adverts over the last couple of days.

Then last night in the first week of new show Between The Lines the first 2 songs they played on it were Feeling Good and Uprising over highlights of some of the weekends Premier League matches..

Something like the Top 10 Rock Songs at the Moment was on MTV2 last night, and number 9 was Uprising. And they had Matt and Dom to introduce it, and Matt said: "Thank you so much for making us number 1 in the rock chart," and the voiceover said, "no, you're number 9", then they cut back to Matt saying: "it's always a pleasure to be number 1"

:chuckle: It was recorded when they did that interview with Zane Lowe though, so they could well have been number 1 then.

Something like the Top 10 Rock Songs at the Moment was on MTV2 last night, and number 9 was Uprising. And they had Matt and Dom to introduce it, and Matt said: "Thank you so much for making us number 1 in the rock chart," and the voiceover said, "no, you're number 9", then they cut back to Matt saying: "it's always a pleasure to be number 1"

:chuckle: It was recorded when they did that interview with Zane Lowe though, so they could well have been number 1 then.

:chuckle: They'll always be number 1 for me. :)

THAT WAS AWESOME. :yesey:

I rewatched that episode this morning.

:awesome: Paramore and Muse! Love Steven :D

:LOL::LOL: Ohh Matteh.