KOC was on in the background of the real hustle a bit ago... I saw a clip of it and was like OMFG THATS KNIGHTS!!

The scam was something to do with origami money folding....

:eek: brings me onto my next point which i was going to put in the last one, anyway

the person who chooses the songs on real hustle must love muse or something because they played hysteria last time, and always plays smbh clip like 3 times :happy:

I freaked when the 28 Weeks Later ad came on. Didnt realise Shrinking Universe was on it:LOL::$

Also, SMBH came on in a shop right as I walked in, hehe. And sometimes the footy (AFL) play Starlight and SMBH in the little replay bits.

Ooh, Triple J played TOADA yesterday morning too! On the drive to school. Was awesome!:happy:

Muse have been ripped off by 60 minute make-over :stunned: The riffy bit at the beginning of Jimmy Kane sounds suspiciously like the beginning of a tuney bit they play at the end of the programme, and frankly, I'm shocked :stunned:

Muse have been ripped off by 60 minute make-over :stunned: The riffy bit at the beginning of Jimmy Kane sounds suspiciously like the beginning of a tuney bit they play at the end of the programme, and frankly, I'm shocked :stunned:

Well it just ended and it sounded bugger all like Jimmy Kane to me. :p

Well it just ended and it sounded bugger all like Jimmy Kane to me. :p

Not the end but they play a tune as the people who's house they're crapping up come home and they put on a smiley face when they see what the idiots have done to their house in an hour. :happy:

im not the only one said enough to watch it then...

ooh and i was in pilot when starlight came on, and then when u were young i had to go in the changing rooms to dance - i dont have any self control ..

Is the only reason they are putting Muse songs in hollyoaks purely to make it slightly more watchable?

Probably :p They play a lot of zeitgeist tunes in Hollyoaks plus someone on the production team is probably a fan the amount of times they throw in a bit o' Muse.

im not the only one said enough to watch it then...

Well its bank holiday monday, its raining, and im putting off psychology revision. What do i do? Watch 60 minute make over :happy::p