:LOL: Just couldn't contain yourself could you! :'( I'm going to go drink a bottle of ketchup now to drown my sorrows :( Some may turn to Vodka, but i turn to my old friend Mr. Ketchup, always there for the bad times that YOU mainly cause! :'(

Once again, I'm so sorry o' mighty one, I can't live without you, please don't hit the ketchup. :'( *attempts to kill self with a spoon*

Once again, I'm so sorry o' mighty one, I can't live without you, please don't hit the ketchup. :'( *attempts to kill self with a spoon*

Too late :'( *Licks bottle clean*

Good luck with the spoon killing :D Ive tried it myself, just leaves some odd marks, no permanent scarring though :happy:

Too late :'( *Licks bottle clean*

Good luck with the spoon killing :D Ive tried it myself, just leaves some odd marks, no permanent scarring though :happy:

You've tried it before, you poor little soul :'(

And you've already finished the ketchup and it's all my fault :'(

And, and... *thinks of something else to cry about*

...Stickman. :'(

You've tried it before, you poor little soul :'(

And you've already finished the ketchup and it's all my fault :'(

And, and... *thinks of something else to cry about*

:LOL: Don't worry, ive got 19 bottles left after mummy gave me a box of 20 for christmas :happy: *Goes to get more*

Clearly wern't trying hard enough :rolleyes: If you sharpened it into a spike with your teeth you could easily make a weapon out of it...not that ive tried :stunned::$

Are you trying to kill me, then? :p Well I don't want to die, I just sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. *solos*

i do indeed :happy::p

You can't seem to get enough of it. ;):stunned:

Are you trying to kill me, then? :p Well I don't want to die, I just sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. *solos*

:LOL: Doing a Freddie are we? :p

I'm not trying to kill you, im just suggesting ways in which you could if the moment took you :rolleyes::p

not so much where have i heard muse, but on the kitchen cupboard in jess, kris, etcs flat in hollyoaks theres a pic of the dude and woman from the knights of cydonia video :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: ...Are you sure you weren't hallucinating again?! :stunned:

It just seems a bit random that, I take it it'll be the episode that's on C4 tomorrow then? :erm:

Dunno if it's already been mentioned, but Meridian Soccer Night (local footie show on Thurs nights here in South England) plays the first 3 minutes or so of Knights of Cydonia at the end of the programme each week whilst they're previewing upcoming games :cool:

:LOL: ...Are you sure you weren't hallucinating again?! :stunned:

It just seems a bit random that, I take it it'll be the episode that's on C4 tomorrow then? :erm:

tis :happy: or possibly was coz it would have been tonights episode :LOL:

oooooh tiswas :stunned::LOL:

Dunno if it's already been mentioned, but Meridian Soccer Night (local footie show on Thurs nights here in South England) plays the first 3 minutes or so of Knights of Cydonia at the end of the programme each week whilst they're previewing upcoming games :cool:

cool :happy::D

First time I actually listened to Muse was on a local rock station here in Greece. They were playing "Muscle museum". Unfortunately, Muse's music is rarely played here, even on radio stations. Hopefully it will become quite popular here too.. I don't really mind though, I've got all of their albums to listen to whenever I want :D