Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Got Muscle Museum and Sunburn CD 2's today for a few quid. You really can find things so much cheaper when you look around. I look on a lot of online vinyl market places - people aren't trying to make money out of you there, just selling their vinyls, much better than ebay in a lot of circumstances...:)

God if management knew they'd probably have him arrested. It's a crying shame that twats like him win anything.

Expect to see a runner up size bag of goodies on eBay for £300 imminently.

Lol, I love that Peasgood is a renowned Muse thief :LOL:. He's almost infamous on here (and muselive, actually!) But his prices really are ridiculous!

And I was just thinking that it's a shame he won cos he'll most likely list the goodie bag of stuff for hundreds on eBay, haha.

The only plus side to that would be that I get to find out exactly what 'new' merch he was given, so I can see whether I have it or not. One thing's for sure, I won't be able to afford anything he lists at his extortionate rates! :rolleyes:

Sorry to spam this thread a second time but just wanted to let you all know I now have my Black Holes box set listed on ebay (starting at £0.99):happy: I sold my 5.1 resistance box set but I still need money for textbooks for college so that's that;)

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180565397494&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

I've got everything I've heard of. :p

Showbiz CD

Origin of Symmetry CD

Absolution CD

Black Holes & Revelations CD

The Resistance CD

Hullabaloo DVD

Random 1-8 CD

In Your World/Dead Star CD

I bought all of these in stores, including the latter two in Japan when I went there.

I also got all the singles as well online from this website.

Sorry to spam this thread a second time but just wanted to let you all know I now have my Black Holes box set listed on ebay (starting at £0.99):happy: I sold my 5.1 resistance box set but I still need money for textbooks for college so that's that;)

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180565397494&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

*watching* :ninja:

Link:

oooooh *puts onto watch list on ebay*

something I don't quite get, when, you value how much items are, for the NSC promos for example, surely they're worth how much people are willing to pay for them in general, and, if people constantly buy those NSC promos, for the prices which a few of you lot have been going on about, saying "they aren't worth that much", well, surely at this moment in time, they are worth that much cos that's what people are willing to pay?

Ima just confused..

something I don't quite get, when, you value how much items are, for the NSC promos for example, surely they're worth how much people are willing to pay for them in general, and, if people constantly buy those NSC promos, for the prices which a few of you lot have been going on about, saying "they aren't worth that much", well, surely at this moment in time, they are worth that much cos that's what people are willing to pay?

Ima just confused..

The NSC promos are just as rare and available as many other items that routinely sell for less than £10. Therefore the inflated prices for NSC promos are bizarre.

Not saying this one will go for a lot but I did see this same box set sell for £161 a few months back

:( That's what I feared. It's likely that lots of us are watching your Muse box and waiting to pounce in those last crucial moments :chuckle:. I find it quite weird how people will pay ridiculous amounts for something that's 'in' (e.g. NSC promos) or something they dub very rare like this Muse box, but in a few months it could go for very little (once the hype has gone down, I guess). I see it happen all the time and it's just baffling, especially because you can never be sure exactly when stuff will be a bit cheaper. And then there are other promos that never seem to go down in price (e.g. foreign MM and Sunburn promos, Japanese/BX box sets etc.). And people are still buying Uno and Cave 7" for £40+ :rolleyes:. I'll never get it, but that's the way it is, I guess. Patience is a virtue and all that... I just have very little of it lol.

Archived