Getting my first (and maybe last if my dad is concerned.... nah... :D) tatt on Saturday, Muse related ofc... KoC Horsey - Im not sure how to go about aftercare and stuff *is worried*

Also taking a bit of a gamble cos I gave it to my artist and said "thats the general idea, go crazy" So I get to see what I hope to have on me then... will post pics if I dont chicken out :D

Also on for planning is some MotP based tattooo but not sure just yet...

Hope my tatt will fit in here alongside the amazingness :D:)

pokemew and escapist: Thank you very much! <3

Getting my first (and maybe last if my dad is concerned.... nah... :D) tatt on Saturday, Muse related ofc... KoC Horsey - Im not sure how to go about aftercare and stuff *is worried*

Also taking a bit of a gamble cos I gave it to my artist and said "thats the general idea, go crazy" So I get to see what I hope to have on me then... will post pics if I dont chicken out :D

For aftercare, buy tattoogoo. It works wonders and that way you don't have to deal with the messy bacetracin (sp) and stuff. And use ivory/dial unscented soap only for 30 days (maybe only two weeks). When it starts peeling either use tattoogoo or Curel unscented lotion. Don't scratch it, etc. All kinds of other lovely things. The artist will let you know. :]

Sounds awesome though! Have fun and I hope it comes out great!

depending on where you are you'll get told what sorta stuff to use...i used bepanthan...its a baby nappy rash cream or something...but its antiseptic...it also stops it drying out...but yes dont scratch it...if it itches...just slap it gently...

after a couple of hours i got told go wash it in warm soapy water with unscented soap...but gently...

the tattooist will give you all the advice you need :)

Cheers for all the advice peoples, I work in a pharmacy and bepanthen is something that we sell alot, so will grab some of that :D 20% off it sounds good too....

I am indeed brave, as my mum keeps telling me "DONT HAVE IT IF IT LOOKS SHIT" :LOL:

hoping it doesnt hurt as much as I am imagining tho :D since I am such a worryer!

- I have sensitive skin so wondering if it hurts more with that :rolleyes: (worryworryworry) haha

*cross fingers* only hoping I wake up early enough for my appointment now :happy:

Whereabouts are you planning to get it done? As I wanted the KoC horsey but I wasn't sure where to land it on my body.

Whereabouts are you planning to get it done? As I wanted the KoC horsey but I wasn't sure where to land it on my body.

I am having it/him/her lol, on my left shoulder, so its rearing away from my back, having it go on the inside wouldnt look right i dont think

I originally wanted the fully black koC horsey on my right shoulder, but that would be a bit.. black . haha xD

Cheers for all the advice peoples, I work in a pharmacy and bepanthen is something that we sell alot, so will grab some of that :D 20% off it sounds good too....

I am indeed brave, as my mum keeps telling me "DONT HAVE IT IF IT LOOKS SHIT" :LOL:

hoping it doesnt hurt as much as I am imagining tho :D since I am such a worryer!

- I have sensitive skin so wondering if it hurts more with that :rolleyes: (worryworryworry) haha

*cross fingers* only hoping I wake up early enough for my appointment now :happy:

When I got my first tattoo I was really worried about the pain too. I'm not gonna lie, it does hurt, but not nearly as bad as you build it up to be in your head. After the first 15 minutes or so you'll kind of just zone out to the buzzing of the needle, or at least that's what I do. :happy:

When I got my first tattoo I was really worried about the pain too. I'm not gonna lie, it does hurt, but not nearly as bad as you build it up to be in your head. After the first 15 minutes or so you'll kind of just zone out to the buzzing of the needle, or at least that's what I do. :happy:

Yea - I started nodding off for mine. He (the tattoo artist) thought I was passing out, and shook me a little, and I was like, :wtf: "What? I'm napping."

Yea - I started nodding off for mine. He (the tattoo artist) thought I was passing out, and shook me a little, and I was like, :wtf: "What? I'm napping."

yeah the pain isnt as bad as you build it up in your head...it hurts a little when they start, but after a while you're body produces endorphins or something that rush to the site and kinda numb it...and added to that you get used to it...

hehehe you fell asleep? that's funny :)

MAN, there are some sweet tats on this thread! I have 3 tattoos, none Muse related. Have tons of ideas but no money, lol. One of my ideas (just thought I'd see what the general opinion is and if you've heard of anyone with it) is a star that's been zombified (is this a word?) as a reference to Dead Star. That's one of my more random ideas, lol. Also considered various lyrics, artwork, etc. etc. *sigh* Tattoos are so addicting. :)

MAN, there are some sweet tats on this thread! I have 3 tattoos, none Muse related. Have tons of ideas but no money, lol. One of my ideas (just thought I'd see what the general opinion is and if you've heard of anyone with it) is a star that's been zombified (is this a word?) as a reference to Dead Star. That's one of my more random ideas, lol. Also considered various lyrics, artwork, etc. etc. *sigh* Tattoos are so addicting. :)

never understood how they could be till today... I want more already :LOL:

Beautiful tattoos guys!!! :happy:

I have 2 tattoos, non Muse though.. yet!

I was wondering if any of you guys are creative and can help me out with an idea for a Muse tattoo :)

I'm really really really not creative!!! :mad:

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what kind of art work would represent Map of the Problematique

I would love to hear some ideas :happy:

OMG I DID IT !

it hurt a little... the outline the most :$

but but but

omg :)

will post pics soon - its still wrapped up and oozing :)

:eek:

EDIT: here it is! :)

Muse_Tattoo_by_aeonsummoner.jpg

Wow it is beautiful! The colours look so lovely on your skin! I am going down to the tattoo place this week to discuss the KoC horse.

bisbstuff, I know exactly what you mean! I have been trying to get my sister to sit down and listen to Stockholm Syndrome live and replicate her images on the page. She isn't so up for it!

Archived