Yesterday i got my "Bliss" tattoo!:D:musesign:

Its located on my right forearm!

I try to explain it in english as good as i can!;)

Okay:

*2 ascending butterflies on a spiral with 7 stars as a cascade(for the 7 schackras):p

*with the lyrics: "Give me all the peace and joy in your mind!":)

* and 2 pink flowers

bliss-1.jpg

Don't kon why,but it was almost the most painful tattoo i got.

I have already 11...but this one was a really painful!:stunned:

Beautiful! I love it. :) I really love how the words kind of wrap around..it's very nice. What is the pain like? Just it does sting or something? I've never gotten a tattoo and I don't plan on getting one but I've always wondered what it feels like.

Yesterday i got my "Bliss" tattoo!:D:musesign:

Its located on my right forearm!

I try to explain it in english as good as i can!;)

Okay:

*2 ascending butterflies on a spiral with 7 stars as a cascade(for the 7 schackras):p

*with the lyrics: "Give me all the peace and joy in your mind!":)

* and 2 pink flowers

bliss-1.jpg

Don't kon why,but it was almost the most painful tattoo i got.

I have already 11...but this one was a really painful!:stunned:

I looove it!

Especially how the lyrics go upwards..

Beautiful! I love it. :) I really love how the words kind of wrap around..it's very nice. What is the pain like? Just it does sting or something? I've never gotten a tattoo and I don't plan on getting one but I've always wondered what it feels like.

thanks!;)

about the pain...yes something like sting!

but so what...this pain is just for a few hours.:D

my tounguepiercing was more painful!

speaking of Bliss :chuckle: Finally I can contribute to this thread with a pic :p

p1010719y.jpg

Got it done 2 hours ago so it'll look better in a few weeks! :p

wow!:eek:

so beautiful!

i also thought about the "bliss"letters...but i had now clue how to assenble it in the picture!

I looove it!

Especially how the lyrics go upwards..

thanks..yes the lyrics with the stars mean ascending energy...it's always growing upwards

(a very spiritual meaning)

So so so pretty! :happy:

wow!:eek:

so beautiful!

i also thought about the "bliss"letters...but i had now clue how to assenble it in the picture!

thanks! :happy:

I might add some parts when it's healed, don't know about that yet. Top left part is not perfect yet ;)

I drew one on with a sharpie for about 2-3 weeks to see if I could live with it and I think it'd be pretty cool but it might end up a bit weird looking when it starts to go blurry.

That's the same thing I do before I get a new one permanently done! I know it's silly, but I still yell at my boys if they write on themselves and then I do it for weeks on end with permanent marker...:rolleyes::$

I have 4 running through my head right now but only 2 have to do with Muse, the other 2 are Celtic. I just went through a really rough time and I'm getting a rune on my left wrist that basically stands for Invincibility (Invincible) to remind me I can pull myself out of hell! Then on my left ankle I'm getting the 9 main stars of the constellation Pegasus [the Muses horse] and some more runes that have everything to do with resistance and Invincibility.

I don't think I have any pics of what I already have. A Celtic knot heart/triquatra and my kids initials in runes wrapped around my right ankle. The other 2 I'm still working on the art for are a Tree of Life and a Celtic cross. My biggest issue is my size at 5'2" with a tiny bone structure I don't have as much blank canvas as some people, and trying to keep some things looking dainty can be dam hard to do!:mad:

If I could I would probably be covered in them!!!!

OMG, SOOOOOOO True!!!!! [2x all natural!]

Just watch boney areas with Tats that tends to hurt a little more than meaty areas!

yeppers... boney areas like the ribs, ankle and under side of the upper arm (lotsa nerves there) are the places that hurt the most! i got mine on my shoulder - a slightly boney area - not too bad pain wise...cept when my tattooist went near my armpit...hurt hurt hurt!

yeppers... boney areas like the ribs, ankle and under side of the upper arm (lotsa nerves there) are the places that hurt the most! i got mine on my shoulder - a slightly boney area - not too bad pain wise...cept when my tattooist went near my armpit...hurt hurt hurt!

Makes me cringe just thinking about it.:fear:

speaking of Bliss :chuckle: Finally I can contribute to this thread with a pic :p

p1010719y.jpg

Got it done 2 hours ago so it'll look better in a few weeks! :p

so pretty :happy:

some years ago i thought of just 'Bliss' in a similar font on my wrist. i couldn t get through with it :$

muse_lg.jpg

So I plan on getting the horse somewhere on my back. It may be smaller, I don’t know yet. But I don’t know if I want to add lyrics on the bottom or something like that. If so I would put lyrics from KOC. But which lines? Any ideas?? Please help!!

muse_lg.jpg

So I plan on getting the horse somewhere on my back. It may be smaller, I don’t know yet. But I don’t know if I want to add lyrics on the bottom or something like that. If so I would put lyrics from KOC. But which lines? Any ideas?? Please help!!

What about the part of "no ones gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right bit etc."

If you don't know then it's not a good idea to get it to be honest . you have to be 100% with tattoos, no point in getting something that someone else has suggested . . but what I did with my tattoo was just get the name of the song rather than a line because I couldn't choose a line, plus lyrics can look proper messy if not designed right :p

If you don't know then it's not a good idea to get it to be honest . you have to be 100% with tattoos, no point in getting something that someone else has suggested . . but what I did with my tattoo was just get the name of the song rather than a line because I couldn't choose a line, plus lyrics can look proper messy if not designed right :p

completely agree...you should get lyrics that are personal to you if you want to get lyrics...

i'm still staying fast on getting "Chasing a starlight" as my next and first muse related tattoo...

muse_lg.jpg

I'm getting the exact same one done in September. Only reason I'm not getting it done sooner is because my artist lives in the city I go to uni in, and I won't have the money before I go home in a couple of weeks for summer, so it will have to wait until I get back. I'm going to change it a little though by taking the muse logo out so it's just the horse. In the future I may extend it too. I was thinking of maybe adding a space theme to it i.e. planets and a spaceman (space dementia) and then adding some lyrics (give me all the peace and joy in your mind). Could end up really cool, but I might just do the whole space thing as a separate piece on my arm.

I'd love to get a tattoo, probably not just MUSE because I may (probably not though!) regret it later :/

My favourite composer ever is Saint Seans, I love his stuff well before IBTY, so I thought maybe getting 'mon coeur s'ouvre a ta voix' on my wrist or ankle is small writing :happy:

I think I might've said it on here before, but I love the artwork for Undisclosed Desires, if I could get a rose or something in those colours that'd be pretty cool and not to obvious :p

Or some of the lyrics from Blackout, they're lovely :happy:

Just got an idea from the picture on a fake leak video posted as Muse of having the barcode from the Showbiz or Absolution CD on my right wrist... I'm only 15 though so I've got a few years to decide yet :p

thatd be pretty cool actually! great idea

Hey guys, I've wanted a tattoo for a while but never been too sure about what to get and wanted something Muse like to show my appreciation for them.

One idea was to get a few shadows from the absolution cover on my should floating from the back over to the front.

Idea two is the shadows that walk up the stairwells that have been used on the Resistance tour, was thinking about having the stairwell wrapping around my arm just from above the elbow and going upwards.

Anyone else had ideas along these lines? Or similar ones.

Hey guys, I've wanted a tattoo for a while but never been too sure about what to get and wanted something Muse like to show my appreciation for them.

One idea was to get a few shadows from the absolution cover on my should floating from the back over to the front.

Idea two is the shadows that walk up the stairwells that have been used on the Resistance tour, was thinking about having the stairwell wrapping around my arm just from above the elbow and going upwards.

Anyone else had ideas along these lines? Or similar ones.

I have the Absolution shadows going up my shoulder, its a neat idea. The stairs idea is pretty awesome actually, and wrapping around your arm as well. Having some bodies falling around would be neat too. Pretty legit.