Hi there!

I've just added some new things on my arm since my last post.

For those who didn't see it, here is a little spoiler to remember what I'm talking about:

[spoiler=first post]Hi everyone!

My second "Muse related" tattoo is done since 4:30 pm yesterday (this is why the skin is so reddish), and I thought it would be cool to show it for a first post on this forum.

It's a big mix that refers to Showbiz, OOS & Absolution (butterflieeees :p). Artworks used were a bit modified to fit my ideas but I think that we still recognize.

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

detailed view (click for better resolution)

muse_sleeve_details_small.jpg

And now, for those who are interested, the next step and the meaning :unsure::

Actually, it's not really finished as it will be a full sleeve.

I'm planning to add (when I'll have enough money) an other composition about Absolution (again), BH&R and The Resistance on the forearm. Most likely, the theme will be the end of the world, manipulation, revolution and so on. Everything will be inspired by songs from these albums but I didn't started to gather ideas yet (I'm thinking about Apocalypse Please, Knights of Cydonia, Uprising, MK Ultra, Cross-pollination... Argh not enough skin xD).

If it was only about Muse, I would probably never have made this but fortunately, this is not the case :p.

I'm totally addicted to Muse since I'm 11 (I'm 21 now) and, by dint of hearing me listening to Showbiz and later OOS, my father also felt in love with it and allowed me to go to my first gig with him (18 November, 2003 at Paris Bercy) and since that day we went to 12 gigs all around France, each time together, and I can truly say they are my best memories because of all that happened around this.

So, this is the hidden signification of my tattoo and it's really strong to me.

I hope that you like it

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

So, I've continued on the forearm like I've said, but I had to put a lot of my ideas aside simply because the resistance artwork is a bit too big... (but I wanted it soooooo bad 'cause it's amazing! :LOL:)

Actually it's far from finished: we need to finish things like the background of the resistance artwork, touch up the path, add the horizontal lines on it and so on.

The project is currently stopped because we started the other side of my forearm but it doesn't look like what I imagined so I have to take the time to redress this (= laser sessions to allow a cover with my now "crystal clear ideas"). ;)

As usual, artwork is modified to fit the composition. Enough said:

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

The Resistance artwork detailed view (click for better resolution)

muse_sleeve_resistance_artw_300410_small.jpg

MUSE logo added!

muse_sleeve_logo_300410.jpg

[spoiler=next step]The next step will be to add in the empty space the little girl from the absolution vinyl artwork, at the bottom of my forearm.

I'll put this SS quotation just above her. It'll fade into some clouds near my elbow, it should fit perfectly:

"Look to the stars

Let hope burn in your eyes

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Finally, Absolution shadows should fill the space under my armpit

:)

Oh... And I don't know what will be the competitions for this but don't you think this tattoo deserves a place or two? :LOL:

That sounds really despaired, doesn't it? :D

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

wow! that is great! I already loved you the first part of the tattoo but The Resistance looks really great! :awesome:

You're going to laser the part that you didn't like? Couln't you do a normal cover up? :erm: Isn't the lasering going to scar the skin so it'll still show with another tattoo over it?

Hi there!

My second "Muse related" tattoo is done since 4:30 pm yesterday (this is why the skin is so reddish), and I thought it would be cool to show it for a first post on this forum.

It's a big mix that refers to Showbiz, OOS & Absolution (butterflieeees :p). Artworks used were a bit modified to fit my ideas but I think that we still recognize.

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

I'm planning to add (when I'll have enough money) an other composition about Absolution (again), BH&R and The Resistance on the forearm. Most likely, the theme will be the end of the world, manipulation, revolution and so on. Everything will be inspired by songs from these albums but I didn't started to gather ideas yet (I'm thinking about Apocalypse Please, Knights of Cydonia, Uprising, MK Ultra, Cross-pollination... Argh not enough skin xD).

If it was only about Muse, I would probably never have made this but fortunately, this is not the case :p.

I'm totally addicted to Muse since I'm 11 (I'm 21 now) and, by dint of hearing me listening to Showbiz and later OOS, my father also felt in love with it and allowed me to go to my first gig with him (18 November, 2003 at Paris Bercy) and since that day we went to 12 gigs all around France, each time together, and I can truly say they are my best memories because of all that happened around this.

I hope that you like it :)

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

So, I've continued on the forearm like I've said, but I had to put a lot of my ideas aside simply because the resistance artwork is a bit too big... (but I wanted it soooooo bad 'cause it's amazing! :LOL:)

Actually it's far from finished: we need to finish things like the background of the resistance artwork, touch up the path, add the horizontal lines on it and so on.

The project is currently stopped because we started the other side of my forearm but it doesn't look like what I imagined so I have to take the time to redress this (= laser sessions to allow a cover with my now "crystal clear ideas"). ;)

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

[spoiler=next step]The next step will be to add in the empty space the little girl from the absolution vinyl artwork, at the bottom of my forearm.

I'll put this SS quotation just above her. It'll fade into some clouds near my elbow, it should fit perfectly:

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Oh... And I don't know what will be the competitions for this but don't you think this tattoo deserves a place or two? :LOL:

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

id marry you just so i could live with your arms haha :awesome:

love them!

Thanks! Look at the last spoiler in my post, I quickly explained what I'll get on the other side :).

To be honest, I don't get what you mean with the Earth in the centre of The Resistance artwork. Maybe it's not really visible on the pics but it's filled (excepted in a little hexagon where we forgot). We just need to touch up the clouds by adding a bit of white ink on top of the sea. I think we used this picture as a model.

Oh right, I forgot about that part :LOL:

I think its because the close-up picture is on the side, so it confused me :LOL: It looked like the Earth had blue in it, but no green. So I was confused. But in the smaller picture it looks much clearer. I quite like how you used a larger Earth :happy:

Its all healed up now :D

24981_416392352036_629097036_5861696_1268544_n.jpg

Getting someone to photo took its time :rolleyes:

gorgeous! I love the little sparkles, that's something that would normally be hard to convey in tattoo:D

And furia, your tattoo is:awesome: I love it! Do you design/draw the art or do you dictate ideas to your artist? And congrats on such a wonderful artist, he/she is really talented. Can't wait to see the completed project and it's so awesome there is so much meaning behind the tattoo:)

Edited by monmouth13

Hi there! :)

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

i'm speechless.

most beautiful tat ever :supersad:

For those who didn't see it, here is a little spoiler to remember what I'm talking about:

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

wow, i love you.

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

wow...just wow...

Hi there!

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

And now, for those who are interested, the next step and the meaning

If it was only about Muse, I would probably never have made this but fortunately, this is not the case.

I hope that you like it

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

:eek::eek::eek: this is really awesome!

sooo creative....full with love!

How long time did it take?

oh my god furia, that tattoo is bloody epic and amazing!

On another note, my friends went to a concert last week, (the AP tour if you've ever heard, it's a decently big deal in the states) and they were talking to the manager of their favorite band (Hey Monday) there, when they saw that this magnificent baller of a man had a certain something tattooed on the back of his leg:

28921_1404223979833_1059375662_31221921_5325620_n.jpg

apparently he's getting the exogenesis artwork tattooed next week :D. It made my day when I heard about it.

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

thats freaking incredible!! im so jealous

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

MUSE logo added!

"Look to the stars

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

wow...that is definitely the most amazing tattoo i have ever seen!

i'm speechless! it's fantastic!

and i think it should get recognition, 10000% ! wow

Yesterday i got my "Bliss" tattoo!:D:musesign:

Its located on my right forearm!

I try to explain it in english as good as i can!;)

Okay:

*2 ascending butterflies on a spiral with 7 stars as a cascade(for the 7 schackras):p

*with the lyrics: "Give me all the peace and joy in your mind!":)

* and 2 pink flowers

bliss-1.jpg

Don't kon why,but it was almost the most painful tattoo i got.

I have already 11...but this one was a really painful!:stunned: