Hahaha. You lazy arse! :LOL: I was up at 8:30. I must be the only 19 year old to do that.

Hey ive had a hard week at work and was knackeed so i was making up for it! :phu::p

Has anyone seen The Big Pink live before? Or know much about them? I only know Dominoes and Velvet...

Hey ive had a hard week at work and was knackeed so i was making up for it! :phu::p

Has anyone seen The Big Pink live before? Or know much about them? I only know Dominoes and Velvet...

I haven't, don't think I will be paying much attention to them whilst they're on, or in my seat for that matter. I will probably just be waiting out in the foyer for a wee while and getting merch.

Ugh need to get ready - dont want Kannon seeing me as some hair tramp /cry

Hahaha. Don't worry. I wont judge you :LOL:

I am leaving in half an hour, so I am gonna go eat! Hopefully bump into some of you later! If not, have a fantastic night and keep safe!

yeah i was there the week before too - pain in the arse that no bands play in liverpool, gotta trek to manc

to be fair train station is underneath it :) so id call it a journey not a trek ....;)

but getting the echo arena from lime street is a bit of a walk ! so hopefully the rain will stay of for 20 min so im not wet ... lol.

Hahaha. Don't worry. I wont judge you :LOL:

I am leaving in half an hour, so I am gonna go eat! Hopefully bump into some of you later! If not, have a fantastic night and keep safe!

And you :happy:

My dads on his way to pick me up now so ill be setting off soon aswell :D

Archived