Possible to send the email? Sure, i can email it you if you want. Yup, saw 'em when they came to sheffield in 2006 :D Although bought my ticket for that off ebay :S i've been lucky with tickets from ebay [bought wembley and V off there too], but really don't want to chance it again.

I think it's summat like, £41.25 is the most you'll have to pay for a ticket, including box office fees (which might be booking fees?) but NOT including p&p. The sheff tickets are £37.50, not including booking fees and p&p

edit: nevermind, popey beat me to it :p

that the one with the weird dead dood in a cage on a stick?

Aye if i don't receive the email by like 10:30 tonight, then could you be a lifesaver and send the pre-sale email to me :D and cool, i just cant wait to see them and hope all goes well with purchasing the tickets as i have never done it before :/

so has anyone got presale or whatever and is there a age limit im 13 :S and i realy wanna see Muse it will be my first gig/concert!!!

im on the mailing list and ive recived the one saying the dates and shizz

I think the limits for sheffield are >14 for standing, not sure if there's any limits on seating, best to have a look on the website

so has anyone got presale or whatever and is there a age limit im 13 :S and i realy wanna see Muse it will be my first gig/concert!!!

im on the mailing list and ive recived the one saying the dates and shizz

Cool, you should get you'r email soon, just like me. And under 14s have to be accompanied by an adult

Aye if i don't receive the email by like 10:30 tonight, then could you be a lifesaver and send the pre-sale email to me :D and cool, i just cant wait to see them and hope all goes well with purchasing the tickets as i have never done it before :/

Aye, give us a pm around 10 if it hasn't come an i'll send it ya :) Should be fine, nae worries

I found a link on tuesday night

spent til now fretting it might not have been correct & just a fuck up by see

get the email and i was fine all along haha

I have the link too, but no email to confirm. However, reliable source has confirmed for me it's the same one... I hope! Think I can rest easy now!

No one can rest until they get their tickets haha :eek::stunned::LOL:

Well, we are only human! I'm going to be a wreck till I have text confirmationthat my friend has them. I'm going to be reeeeeaaaallly horrible to the kids tomorrow! :LOL:

Archived