yeah but it was just the end riff, its just kinda ruining it for me cause it dosent make sence realy

it was on his strings as far as i could see, and watch this video

how did he hit that last note if his hand wasent on the guitar, its realy bothering me

and the answer is i had to keep reposting it, cause everyones posting fast and i obviously want people to read my post and answer

yeah but it was just the end riff, its just kinda ruining it for me cause it dosent make sence realy

how did he hit that last note if his hand wasent on the guitar, its realy bothering me

and the answer is i had to keep reposting it, cause everyones posting fast and i obviously want people to read my post and answer

STOP IT.

Jeez.

The sound is too bad to even hear the last note properly anyway, so it could have just been bass or whatever, or he could have pulled off from the string to play the open E note.

Are the non-sober on FB? ;)

I cannot wait to see the rest...

Fuck I am getting so excited about LULDON now!!

no FB yet... just putting them up here due to popular demand :LOL:

then they will get taken down and never to be seen again!

bring on LOLDON! i want to stay in teh hostel with you guise :(

One of those pics I commented on. It actually makes me sad. :(

AND you are totally coming to hang with us all day and night long innit.

You got an answer.

Go and ask in KitnTab. They know all about guitars in there.

actually, i didnt get that answer, if so i didnt read it cause as i stated theres so much posting most shit wont get read,

and fyi, i play guitar, which is why i know the flag would of stopped his sound, and i will ask in kitntab

It brushed against the strings?:LOL:

Well i just meant it would of been possible to still play, even if the strings only vibrated for a second there would still be sound. But yeah from what i can remember the solo bit sounded like a load of noise, so it would make sense. ;)

Well i just meant it would of been possible to still play, even if the strings only vibrated for a second there would still be sound. But yeah from what i can remember the solo bit sounded like a load of noise, so it would make sense. ;)

well im not saying like it was sync or something, cause we all know how muse feel about syncing, i just wanted an answer like that, because its been at me all since the gig

cheers

I play guitar too and i seen Matt playing guitar with a flag over his shoulders. It obviously happened so I'm making assumptions, does it really matter?

yeh but, it wasent on his shoulder, from what i can remember it fell onto his guitar over the strings, and he pulled it off after like a second, but either way there was still the riff going

Yay!!

Come to the hostel - we are are hanging out day and night next week.

One of those pics I commented on. It actually makes me sad. :(

AND you are totally coming to hang with us all day and night long innit.

sowwy :(

will take it down if you like?

well not all day as i have to work... boo.... but all night YES! :awesome:

Yay!!

Come to the hostel - we are are hanging out day and night next week.

will need to see how the money is going this week....

My neck is really sore aswell!! :LOL:

<33

my neck is totally fucked

Much headbanging occured. We'll all just sit in with a book on Wednesday instead?:p

go here....

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=1596

will make the album for contacts only so n00bs cannot see

Actual madness! You have to come to the hostel to hang out.:yesey:

actually, i didnt get that answer, if so i didnt read it cause as i stated theres so much posting most shit wont get read,

and fyi, i play guitar, which is why i know the flag would of stopped his sound, and i will ask in kitntab

I believe its becuase he can still play it with just the other hand if you get me, it being a bad ass manson. But like everyone said, ask in kit and tab and stop posting the same bloody thing over and over, when clearly no one who is currently viewing the thread can explain it clearly.

London is going to be Dublin pt.2

Oh my God.

MESSY TIMES.

We need to scout some hedges.

Sweet pics Tash!

Archived