Highlights

• A guy in front of us in the queue ripping new arseholes for three fuckwits who were trying to worm their way up.
  • Bekbee bringing us chicken and chips at about 4pm when we were ready to give up the ghost.
  • Chris grinning like a lunatic.
  • Matt's foot-waggling exploits.
  • Feeling the bass thundering through my ribcage.
  • Getting our baggie of beermats up on the stage - beermats carrying expressions of setlist!fail and ponderings as to the whereabouts of MK-Ultra.
  • Singing "fucking fucking fucking little motherfucker, yeah" during Feeling Good.
  • Just generally have an epic time at the edge of the pit with mates.
  • Dom's placenta moisturiser :)
  • Dom's IMMENSE drum sound during Man With A Harmonica.

Lowlights

• Queueing for seven hours and not getting the barrier because security fucked us over.
  • That effing drum and bass thing :(
  • Choking during Resistance
  • General setlist nonsense.

choking during resistance? lol

and the fucking fucking little fucker thing during feeling good? haha! The other night at sheffield for some reason i hoped he'd sing that and thought "no chance in hell" then he actually does in dublin hahaha weird!!

No lol, unfortunately - rather, worries about passing out and/or puking and/or death :(

The fucking fucking came from us :LOL:

Highlights

• A guy in front of us in the queue ripping new arseholes for three fuckwits who were trying to worm their way up.
  • Bekbee bringing us chicken and chips at about 4pm when we were ready to give up the ghost.
  • Chris grinning like a lunatic.
  • Matt's foot-waggling exploits.
  • Feeling the bass thundering through my ribcage.
  • Getting our baggie of beermats up on the stage - beermats carrying expressions of setlist!fail and ponderings as to the whereabouts of MK-Ultra.
  • Singing "fucking fucking fucking little motherfucker, yeah" during Feeling Good.
  • Just generally have an epic time at the edge of the pit with mates.
  • Dom's placenta moisturiser :)
  • Dom's IMMENSE drum sound during Man With A Harmonica.

Lowlights

• Queueing for seven hours and not getting the barrier because security fucked us over.
  • That effing drum and bass thing :(
  • Choking during Resistance
  • General setlist nonsense.

entrance 3 fucked you guys over, apparently 12 year old twilighters were waiting there, got in at 5.30 and were then told to wait until 6.30 to get in again!

yep...so that was FUCKING EPIC! :awesome:

plus...the pigeon haha that was just legendary! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the guy in the Q wearing a binliner and trying to smoke whilst pissed...that was also a highlight of myn, and then matt's cheeky grins durin the gig!! :D:D:D:D

many appologies to the girls infront of me cuz i was screamin like a maniac ( the girl hu dropped her phone and her friend)

and cheers to the wanker that near pushed everyone over and then proceeded to push his sweaty armpit in everyones face to get a video go fuck urself mate!

all in all an epic unforgettable night! :awesome:

I was one of those 'fucktwits' and we weren't trying to jump the line. The face on that guys kid after he embarrassed him was what was hilarious.

We ended up against the barrier anyway, the paedophilic old man didn't get to 'fuck us' over it either.

If you were one of the women then, yes, you were trying to jump the line - you pushed into the queue behind us and then wriggled up, making no attempt to keep your place.

The "paedophilic old man" line is pathetic and utterly fucking uncalled for.

yep...so that was FUCKING EPIC! :awesome:

plus...the pigeon haha that was just legendary! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the guy in the Q wearing a binliner and trying to smoke whilst pissed...that was also a highlight of myn, and then matt's cheeky grins durin the gig!! :D:D:D:D

many appologies to the girls infront of me cuz i was screamin like a maniac ( the girl hu dropped her phone and her friend)

and cheers to the wanker that near pushed everyone over and then proceeded to push his sweaty armpit in everyones face to get a video go fuck urself mate!

all in all an epic unforgettable night! :awesome:

i dont understand people who spend a whole gig video'ing it, enjoy the bloody thing!;)

If you were one of the women then, yes, you were trying to jump the line - you pushed into the queue behind us and then wriggled up, making no attempt to keep your place.

The "paedophilic old man" line is pathetic and utterly fucking uncalled for.

No, that wasn't me then i guess? But upon arriving we stopped to talk to some of our friends and some baldy old man started threatening us. THAT is what was uncalled for.

No, that wasn't me then i guess? But upon arriving we stopped to talk to some of our friends and some baldy old man started threatening us. THAT is what was uncalled for.

You werent the dude with the bright green/blue sunglasses on were you?

You werent the dude with the bright green/blue sunglasses on were you?

No no. I had a purple/white checkered hoodie, was with a girl with huge black hair and a lot of eye liner.

Fair dos, if you weren't one of them then I retract the grrrrrness :)

;)

I just dandered straight into the pit area. I had a green band. I saw others had a pink and green one.

I didn't even get queried.

Cheers for meeting me. :rolleyes:

Ha ha! It got a massive 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' from me!:LOL:

Unfortunately though my voice was weak due to my sore throat and I was too far away to be heard by the band!:LOL:

We boo'd it!! :LOL: Then we sang along, wait until you see Debs video of us singing/dancing to it. :chuckle:

Highlights

YOU and the people I hosteled with (Claire, Debs, Tash. Olly and Josse) made that gig so fantastic. So many highlights and so many lulz.

Fantastic gig, the crowd were brilliant, I am glad there was a lot of space to move about and I got to robot dance to Helskini Jam with Josse. My throat hurts and all of our necks are in pain but queuing for 7 hours was worth it all.

I complain about the set lists but whatever, I'll get over it. They put on a fantastic gig last night and they are still without a doubt my favourite band.

Bellamy was so lulzy, Chris looked so happy and Dom...well...he was just Dom. Lol. I LOVED how loud the crowd were singing, never noticed it that loudly before. I think everyone had a brilliant night and yeah, Dublin pwnd.

I was one of those 'fucktwits' and we weren't trying to jump the line. The face on that guys kid after he embarrassed him was what was hilarious.

We ended up against the barrier anyway, the paedophilic old man didn't get to 'fuck us' over it either.

Edit: OH, you weren't jumping.

I thought you were the dude with the sunglasses, he was a cunt.

No lol, unfortunately - rather, worries about passing out and/or puking and/or death :(

The fucking fucking came from us :LOL:

:LOL: awww shame haha! Would have been funny to see him do it! I was quite surprised when you said that though, I thought you meant him haha!

Archived