Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

OK, it's just I dont have a credit card, I use mums, and eBays a bidding site. I also discovered the Hyper Music box for sale for about 20 pounds so I may get that instead. It has all the videos I need and most of the OOS b-sides are on Hullaballoo right?

I also discovered the Hyper Music box for sale for about 20 pounds so I may get that instead. It has all the videos I need and most of the OOS b-sides are on Hullaballoo right?

if its the japanese hyper music/feeling it is good it has all the bsides off the OoS singles and 3 of the main tracks (newborn, hyper music and feeling good) are live ones

theres only a few things different about it and the french box you dont get dead star,in your world, cant take my eyes off you and futurism (so if you want them get the single(s))

EDIT: its all in english apart from one side of the cover sleeve

OK, it's just the OOS boxset I found was French. Is there an English one as I do want the Dead Star one!

BTW are there anymore releases I can get official videos of (excluding Absolution Tour and Hullabaloo of course). I found

Plug In Baby

New Born

Bliss

Bliss (Making Of)

Hyper Music

Feeling Good

Stockholm Syndrome (UK Version)

Time Is Running Out (UK Version)

Time Is Running Out (Making Of)

Hysteria (Directors Cut)

Hysteria (Live on MTV2)

Hysteria (Making Of)

Sing For Absolution

Sing For Absolution (Making Of)

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Butterflies And Hurricanes (Raw footage)

The Groove In The States

Supermassive Black Hole

Supermassive Black Hole (Making of)

Starlight

Starlight (Making of)

Knights Of Cydonia

Knights Of Cydonia (Making of)

Is there an English one as I do want the Dead Star one!

BTW are there anymore releases I can get official videos of (excluding Absolution Tour and Hullabaloo of course)

im just gunna buy the single of dead star/in your world as its cheaper but i think the box set was a french only release (suppose it wouldnt make to much a difference as the song names and stuff will still be in english)

and continuing the dead star/in your world theme they both have videos on the english release depending on which one you buy (CD1 has dead star and CD2 has in your world)

er...

there are two different versions of uno, two versions of muscle museum (three if u count a directors cut), unintended, theres also a starlight directors cut, in your world, dead star....cant thinkof anymore....

edit: oh yeah and there are two versions of hysteria and theres also a vid for hyper music

im just gunna buy the single of dead star/in your world as its cheaper but i think the box set was a french only release (suppose it wouldnt make to much a difference as the song names and stuff will still be in english)

and continuing the dead star/in your world theme they both have videos on the english release depending on which one you buy (CD1 has dead star and CD2 has in your world)

The French EP of Dead Star/In Your World is only unique because it has an instrumental of Dead Star on it - otherwise you can find the rest of the songs by buying the CD singles.

er...

there are two different versions of uno, two versions of muscle museum (three if u count a directors cut), unintended, theres also a starlight directors cut, in your world, dead star....cant thinkof anymore....

edit: oh yeah and there are two versions of hysteria and theres also a vid for hyper music

3x uno: hotel, matt on box between people, and flamenco

Yes, I am aware of all these videos. I've seen them :happy: But you can't get them off official releases can you? And that list was of videos you can get off official releases. And so far I've got listed

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Starlight DVD

Knights Of Cydonia DVD

Absolution Box

Hyper Music Box

Dead Star Ep

Bliss DVD

You can get all those videos off of these right?

Archived