MUSE Jewelry!

tails

So my uncle works for a jewelry store that is famous for their custom-made jewelry, and I've just gotten around to asking him about making myself a custom-made Muse inspired necklace and he says he can make pretty much anything I can imagine. Which is awesome but also makes it difficult because there are so many options I have with making this necklace....

So I was wondering if anyone on here has any cool ideas, pics, ANYTHING that I could use to potentially create a Muse-y necklace? I've had a few things in mind but they're really basic and typical...like just the MUSE logo, or the SMBH logo... but I know there are more ideas out there! Anything would help!

Thank you!

I'd take the KoC horse.

but that's only because I had a horse myself.

I'm no help. =/!

haha no, that's a good idea...i thought of that but i'd want more than just the horse, and i wouldnt know how to make it look all celestial-like...

yeah i'm not sure if i want it to be really obvious to everyone who saw it that it's based off of muse, like if i just used their logo...or if i would make it more personal that only really dedicated fans (like the people on the board:happy:) would know what it's all about.

Someone posted their pictures of their Abso falling man necklace in the muse mugs thread, and that looks really cool, but I dont want to copy that necessarily...

Yeah the clover would be awesome. Maybe your uncle can stick the muse logo underneath? And the KoC horse would be awesome, with the muse logo etched into it or something like that. Maybe he can make you a Manson shaped pendant :D

oooo that could be cool...pick one of matt's guitars and see how similar he could make it...like the glitterati:happy:

just a couple of ideas while I'm drifting off to sleep :)

- the entire alphabet backwards or that superlong word Matt can always spit out in superspeed

- a pair of Dom's skinny pants - hence, bright yellow or pink

- I like the idea of the absolution flying guy

By the way, I just learned about this site where musicians send their old strings that are made into bracelets and then sold for charity... wouldn't it be something if Matt or Chris were contributing theirs?

http://www.wearyourmusic.org/catalog/

- the entire alphabet backwards or that superlong word Matt can always spit out in superspeed

By the way, I just learned about this site where musicians send their old strings that are made into bracelets and then sold for charity... wouldn't it be something if Matt or Chris were contributing theirs?

:LOL: if i had that on there people would probably think i forgot the alphabet and needed that necklace for a reminder!

but that's a really cool site, i've never heard of it before...i wouldn't be surprised if matt or chris would do something like that though, or possibly have done similar things in the past

edit: agh avril lavigne is on there....:vomit:

I has a real Muse Absolution zeta necklace :D I think they should make more Muse jewellery like pendants, rings with lyrics engraved on them etc.

Talk to Kirkeh, perhaps?

EDIT:

Clearer pictures of the Muse Absolution zeta necklace, as promised in the Muse Mugs thread :)

Front:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklacefront-1.jpg

Back, with logo:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklaceback.jpg

:D I would've loved an etched necklace of the outlines of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the BHAR cover, like on that sold-out green t-shirt on the Official Store :( moar Muse jewellery, plz!

I has a real Muse Absolution zeta necklace :D I think they should make more Muse jewellery like pendants, rings with lyrics engraved on them etc.

Talk to Kirkeh, perhaps?

EDIT:

Clearer pictures of the Muse Absolution zeta necklace, as promised in the Muse Mugs thread :)

Front:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklacefront-1.jpg

Back, with logo:

MuseAbsolutionzetanecklaceback.jpg

:D I would've loved an etched necklace of the outlines of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on the BHAR cover, like on that sold-out green t-shirt on the Official Store :( moar Muse jewellery, plz!

ahhh yes that's right YOU'RE the one with the awesome Muse necklace:happy: I agree though, if they made official jewelry all the girls on here would swarm the online shop....but your necklace does look wicked. maaaaan there's so many things I could do with my necklace I don't even know where to start!!!

ahhh yes that's right YOU'RE the one with the awesome Muse necklace:happy: I agree though, if they made official jewelry all the girls on here would swarm the online shop....but your necklace does look wicked. maaaaan there's so many things I could do with my necklace I don't even know where to start!!!

They'd certainly sell out fast :D they should make more official jewellery :(

I love the idea of bracelets with donated strings. It would be even better if they are sold through the official store.

T-shirts are great, but I think official jewelries are more unique.

Wow! That is a really cool idea :D

You know what would be awesome? The SMBH clover on a ring or something.

If you ever get one, send it over to your friend in Hawaii. :D

No but in all seriousness, I think something simple would be nice. Like the muse logo but having it diamond/jewel in crested. So it's not just a silver logo necklace, it's a pretty one. Same with the SMBH clover, guitar, etc.

You know what would be awesome? The SMBH clover on a ring or something.

If you ever get one, send it over to your friend in Hawaii. :D

No but in all seriousness, I think something simple would be nice. Like the muse logo but having it diamond/jewel in crested. So it's not just a silver logo necklace, it's a pretty one. Same with the SMBH clover, guitar, etc.

Yeah that would be cool, but I don't know if me, my uncle, or my parents would be willing to pay for MUSE in diamonds! But yeah I have a lot of ideas now, I just need to either draw them out and slowly eliminate them...plus talk to my uncle and see what he thinks would look best.

Yeah that would be cool, but I don't know if me, my uncle, or my parents would be willing to pay for MUSE in diamonds! But yeah I have a lot of ideas now, I just need to either draw them out and slowly eliminate them...plus talk to my uncle and see what he thinks would look best.

I studied jewellery when I was at uni. There is a technique/effect called 'stardust' which is quite glittery without needing to set diamonds!

http://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Star-Dust-Earrings/dp/B0002VYJJU

• 1 year later...
Hi!

It was my birthday a few days ago, and a friend of mine, wanted to send me this neckles :

3307cb42-8709-4a02-a0c9-827a67e0c06f.jpg

but she had no money, but now she has,

but the neckles ain't in the shop anymore?! why not?:eek: i really liked it :stunned:

does anyone know why ?

greetz JulesPartz

I can't see the necklace :supersad:

I turned a Muse keyring that I had into a necklace :D

Archived