ok, so not in that pic. but hes not bad in real life. i saw him before the gig. he was dressed well (not in some of the hideous shirts i've seen on this thread)

Haha very true. Was looking damned hot at the Cardiff gig (wasn't he Julz??) Nice little hoody on.. ;)

lol!! i dont have anything against kirk! i just dont like hairy chests.. thats all :)

Men with hairy chests are real men. If you don't have one you're either still 'growing into a man' (like me, hahahaha) or you're a POOF.

Rawwr. Hairy chests ftw.

Guest Ducky101

Buff stuff!! :D :D

Hahaha yea Lu he was mega hawt at Cardiff ;)

Can't wait to see him at Wembley.. i'm so gonna get his autograph.. i don't care if i gotta wait hours in the freezing cold..

Guest Ducky101
I bet you're gonna post and post the same pictures on each page of this thread lol

we need Kirkorgaphists- people who'll spy and snap some pics and the gigs and stuff :ninja:

I'm going to Wembley 21st so i'll be getting some then.. and then people are going 22nd and 23rd and i've asked THEM to take some.. it's only a matter of days :);)

I'm going to Wembley 21st so i'll be getting some then.. and then people are going 22nd and 23rd and i've asked THEM to take some.. it's only a matter of days :);)

Yay! God knows we need some fresh ones! I wish I was going to Wembley.. why am I so broke.. :(

Guest Ducky101
Yay! God knows we need some fresh ones! I wish I was going to Wembley.. why am I so broke.. :(

awww :( I'll call you or summin when i'm there at SMBH and exclaim "ROBO BOOBS" lolz!

And maybe i'll get kirk to say hi :D:LOL: Chillin with teh Kirkeh

awww :( I'll call you or summin when i'm there at SMBH and exclaim "ROBO BOOBS" lolz!

And maybe i'll get kirk to say hi :D:LOL: Chillin with teh Kirkeh

ooooo so do that! I can exclaim my love over the phone... or maybe not cos he'll run away! So give him my number :p

Guest Ducky101
ooooo so do that! I can exclaim my love over the phone... or maybe not cos he'll run away! So give him my number :p

i'll give him your number.. or my number or both :p

Guest Ducky101
Plan! Give him both and then steal his phone and prank both of us... mwahahaha then we'll have his...*evil plans forming*

God I'm a Kirk groupie :rolleyes:

deep down....

aren't we all :LOL:

Guest Ducky101
Well mebbeee. I don't doubt your allegiance to teh Kirk.

(I just wanna get in YOUR pants)

Who's the r0b0 lesbian now :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

Archived