Guest Ducky101

:D :D

Tbh.. i know i sound like i'm backtracking.. but i'm not a Tom groupie :eek: I realised it on Tuesday night! He's just so nice! But he's like a best mate kinda guy.. not a .. i want your chest hair.. :p hahahaha :$

Have to say though... i would have gone to the concert JUST to see him. He's such a nice guy! Really smiley and just totally bubbly :) Made my year. :happy:

Ooo and i saw him with his lady friend too :happy: they were mad! :LOL:

Guest Ducky101
My friend's Placebo-fan, and so we were listening if Placebo or Muse got more playings.

Guess who won. :D

Where were you?

Congrats. :D

That's you? You're pretty. :happy:

haha thanks! (i don't think i am but that's sweet :$) :LOL: Was a lovely guy on Tuesday as i'm sure he is all the time :)

Guest Ducky101
Why? were you afraid of his reaction? :)

hahah like i said before ... he's a best mate kinda guy ... not a " i want your chest hair..." :LOL: ahaha he had a girlfriend and and... :LOL: Gawd he's soooo nice though! :)

he isnt?! :stunned:

:LOL: what was written at your sign if you mind me asking?

The sign was for matt not for tom. so i showed sth else ;) it is my chief-supermassive idea so i'll share if i'm popular one day haha

and my banner idea is copied every now and then according to some sources. i hate it someone's uploaded its pic on microcuts... :mad: i wanted to be recognised by the band as i am by placebo, for example

The sign was for matt not for tom. so i showed sth else ;) it is my chief-supermassive idea so i'll share if i'm popular one day haha

and my banner idea is copied every now and then according to some sources. i hate it someone's uploaded its pic on microcuts... :mad: i wanted to be recognised by the band as i am by placebo, for example

how???

oh come on...im curious!! :p is not like i'll ever see Muse live anyway haha ( :( )

The bat gift will remind all of them, Matthew especially, of the "bat bridge" in Austin, where they hid one of the MuseBikes. There were thousands of bats living under the bridge, bats was even part of one of the clues!

Which Paris show/shows are you going to? I will be there, with my MuseMom sisters Manuella and Sylvie! We are starting to organize a Muser meetup before the shows, look in the Paris thread in G&T.

(BTW do NOT wish Tom a merry Christmas, that would be a terribly poor idea as his dear sister died in a car crash the day after Christmas last year. This will be anything but a merry holiday for him....)

:eek: OMG i didn't know it was during that period, thanks so much for warning me. Poor him. :(

I'm going to the 15th gig and maybe the 14th one if i find a ticket. And i'll be at Lille the 18th as well. :happy:

A meetup ? Why not ? :) But my english is kinda rubbish and i'm very shy. :$ I have to think about it more seriously. :p Anyway, if you see a tiny girl wearing this thing : monchapeaudenawlenressoau9.th.jpg you know that could be me. :D:LOL:

:eek: OMG i didn't know it was during that period, thanks so much for warning me. Poor him. :(

I'm going to the 15th gig and maybe the 14th one if i find a ticket. And i'll be at Lille the 18th as well. :happy:

A meetup ? Why not ? :) But my english is kinda rubbish and i'm very shy. :$ I have to think about it more seriously. :p Anyway, if you see a tiny girl wearing this thing : monchapeaudenawlenressoau9.th.jpg you know that could be me. :D:LOL:

I told you in the french thread when you suggested to offer him money for the association. you've got memory problem, don't you ?

haha i could see kirk yesterday from my seats in the bit in the middle of the standing area where they have all the computers and jazz...he was sitting on the blue sofa and i was like 'no ones talking to him, some one notice that he's there!!' haha some guys cheered from him when he came on the stage though:)

Wooo, i was in that group! With Celtic Rose and some others. We kept yelling "c'mon Tom, give us a wave"

And he waved at us! A shy, embarrassed wave, but a wave nonethless!:happy:

Guest Ducky101
Wooo, i was in that group! With Celtic Rose and some others. We kept yelling "c'mon Tom, give us a wave"

And he waved at us! A shy, embarrassed wave, but a wave nonethless!:happy:

:happy::LOL:

Archived