:LOL:

I hope seeing him tomorrow. Shouting out for him would be fun. :happy:

Yea! Do that! If he ingnores you at first, keep trying! It's well worth it :LOL:

yup i saw him wave when he got cheered when sorting out a mic! was that you to the left in front of him when he was doing that? when i could see him in that middle bit i was tempted to yell out but was so far away and would just look like bit of mug! haha my friend had noo idea what i was going on about:D

Yeah i was slightly to the left- in that small group of people, with Celtic Rose who was the Unicorn- i was the tall girl with long hair- doubt you would have seen that from where you were though!

:eek: teh man is getting popular!

Seems to me he's always been popular in his own way..I don't think popularity has anything to do with how many people know you and like you...because lets face it...outside of this board...most people don't know Tom from Adam. It's to do with the minority that do know you and the amount of respect those few have for you..which in his case...is a helluva lot of resepect.. i dare say..more than certain band members...in the case of some..

I cheered for Tom on the 22nd! I was well happy when he came on stage and waved :D

I found out that my music teacher was one of Helen Kirks very good friends the other day, when I told her I was going to Muse and mentioned Tom in some form or another... small world eh. :$

I cheered for Tom on the 22nd! I was well happy when he came on stage and waved :D

I found out that my music teacher was one of Helen Kirks very good friends the other day, when I told her I was going to Muse and mentioned Tom in some form or another... small world eh. :$

:eek: Small world indeed!

Cool music teacher.

Wooo, i was in that group! With Celtic Rose and some others. We kept yelling "c'mon Tom, give us a wave"

And he waved at us! A shy, embarrassed wave, but a wave nonethless!:happy:

At wembley 22nd? I queued up outside with Celtic Rose, but then lost her inside. I could see her uni-horn a few people away though :LOL:

Seems to me he's always been popular in his own way..I don't think popularity has anything to do with how many people know you and like you...because lets face it...outside of this board...most people don't know Tom from Adam. It's to do with the minority that do know you and the amount of respect those few have for you..which in his case...is a helluva lot of resepect.. i dare say..more than certain band members...in the case of some..

:stunned:

Well, it's true. I've never heard anybody say a bad word about him. Whereas I've heard a lot of good and bad stuff about some band members. That's why I'm not sure I really want to ever meet them. In case I'm left disappointed.

me too!! i was momentarily tempted to hang around for them at wembley, and then i just thought id hate it if they just drove past/acted like tits etc. i think id rather just see them as performers...

tom came on the stage to twiddle with mics on thurs night too and he also walked right past us along the bit where all the stewards were. he was looking hawt in his jacket and tie! we yelled at him but he just rolled his eyes at us like he'd been there, done that, lol.

(still, i bet there is someone else who could could twiddle mics for him, i bet he just came out for an ego boost ;) )

Twas funny.

These guys behind us were like "who he? whos Tom?"

So we told 'em, and they joined in our shouting! :LOL:

Woo, the spreading of teh Kirk love.

Yeah, i cheered him on the 21st and 22nd. On the 22nd there were ppl with a blow up pitchfork with 'Kirky' or summat on. That was funny, he gave them a wave XD

He so shy and sweet. I got everyone in my area to scream Tom at him and he looked up like 'wtf?' lol

Yeah, i cheered him on the 21st and 22nd. On the 22nd there were ppl with a blow up pitchfork with 'Kirky' or summat on. That was funny, he gave them a wave XD

He so shy and sweet. I got everyone in my area to scream Tom at him and he looked up like 'wtf?' lol

C'et moi et mes bitches. :LOL:

Archived