ZOMG everyone's gonna think i'm a big lesbian now Hahahahaha GHEY to the person who gave me b00b polishing...

Thats why people choose they're own ranks, So they can't complain. If you want, I can demote you to oil spill wiper, and give boob polisher to someone else? People are queueing up for it.

Guest Ducky101
Thats why people choose they're own ranks, So they can't complain. If you want, I can demote you to oil spill wiper, and give boob polisher to someone else? People are queueing up for it.

hahaha i'm kidding lolz

it's fun ;)

IMG_0583.jpg

i do venture out of the MT every once in a while..see!!!:LOL:

Holy crap, that's Manuella/ocean5 and me, in Philly in April '05---so glad I have grown my hair out...

Yes, those were gifts from us----he is such a sweetie, I left gifts in San Francisco this August but couldn't get them to him/the band personally (first gig of the tour; they were very busy, so I had to leave them with Security). At the next gig in LA, Tom came up to me and personally thanked me for the goodies, to let me know that they had received them! Such a well-mannered guy.

Page 100, yay!

Holy crap, that's Manuella/ocean5 and me, in Philly in April '05---so glad I have grown my hair out...

Yes, those were gifts from us----he is such a sweetie, I left gifts in San Francisco this August but couldn't get them to him/the band personally (first gig of the tour; they were very busy, so I had to leave them with Security). At the next gig in LA, Tom came up to me and personally thanked me for the goodies, to let me know that they had received them! Such a well-mannered guy.

Page 100, yay!

oh wow!!!!!!!!! thats really cool!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: (hope u don't mind me postin that!

Guest Ducky101
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THATS AWESOME!

hahaha Helen.. you can't HONESTLY say that the only reason you come in here is to keep me happy ;)??

Admit it.. you love teh kirk toooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D

Page 100, yay!

couldnt be nicer!! :happy:

Archived