Guest Ducky101
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bless your cottons! :p

hahaha i texted you helen! ahahaha! I thought.. who would like to know about me in an afterparty... hahahaha :LOL: OMG it was awesome!

Guest Ducky101
haha i know...u get my reply?! haha!!!

lucky thing you!

and i wanna see this pic of u with Kirkeh!:D

hahaha have one with Chris too :)

I wasn't actually all :

OMG it's dom/chris etc.**. i was more like OMG IT'S TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*:LOL:

** in fact.. i wasn't bothered at all :$:eek:....

hahaha have one with Chris too :)

I wasn't actually all :

OMG it's dom/chris etc.**. i was more like OMG IT'S TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*:LOL:

** in fact.. i wasn't bothered at all :$:eek:....

Good girl *pats*, we all know who is the real brains behind the operation!

Guest Ducky101
OMG, im feeling jealous like if i havent met him ever lol.

but you're lucky- you've a pic with him

wait i'm confused.. you have met him or haven't you? LOL?

wait i'm confused.. you have met him or haven't you? LOL?

o i did i did. and none's noticed him.. do u believe it? even musematt and georgy....[toolongsorry] who were standing behind me lol.

yeah i did and we had a short convo.. well, i also pleased him somehow :rolleyes:;):)

edit: at lowlands before their performance's started. i was screaming my ass out to make him come up as he was so BUSY even the gig was 15 mins delayed. lol

Guest Ducky101

:eek:

o i did i did. and none's noticed him.. do u believe it? even musematt and georgy....[toolongsorry] who were standing behind me lol.

yeah i did and we had a short convo.. well, i also pleased him somehow :rolleyes:;):)

edit: at lowlands before their performance's started. i was screaming my ass out to make him come up as he was so BUSY even the gig was 15 mins delayed. lol

:eek:

do tell...

Georgy is okay, I know who you mean. :)

I didn't saw him, but suddenly the bunch around me was screaming 'Kirky, Kirkyy', and he came over. But I haven't understood anything said. :(

I know. He looked at your sign, didn't he? :)

Aaah, Lowlands *drifting-off-to-places-in-memory*

what is more he took a pic of it. dom was lmao at it didnt see matt saw it, too, though, but accrding to sth he did..

but actually it was sth better i showed him than that banner, which wasnt the thing he came up to see when he came up...:rolleyes:

HES JUST ACE!!

LOWLANDS WAS ACE!!!!

ps which camping area did u live in?

what is more he took a pic of it. dom was lmao at it didnt see matt saw it, too, though, but accrding to sth he did..

but actually it was sth better i showed him than that banner, which wasnt the thing he came up to see when he came up...:rolleyes:

HES JUST ACE!!

LOWLANDS WAS ACE!!!!

ps which camping area did u live in?

We where in area two I think. :erm:

You know the entry was at the disco tent. Why had music non stop. :rolleyes::LOL:

:yesey: Oh... I should have given Tom something..... :$ *regrets*

I've planned to give him a kind of fake gold medal with "THE BOSS" written on it. :LOL::D

Hope i will see him for at least 5 minutes to pass him all the goodies (in my sig) i bought to Muse.

*prays*

Oh and i met Tom in Arras and i was so tired that i didn't even think about having a chat with him or taking a pic. :$:( i suck :stunned::LOL:

Guest Ducky101
I know how you feel, suffering greatly from the PMS. At least you saw them multiple times and got to meet teh Kirk... :(

*feels a bit better* :) *hugs* :(

I've planned to give him a kind of fake gold medal with "THE BOSS" written on it. :LOL::D

Hope i will see him for at least 5 minutes to pass him all the goodies (in my sig) i bought to Muse.

*prays*

The bat gift will remind all of them, Matthew especially, of the "bat bridge" in Austin, where they hid one of the MuseBikes. There were thousands of bats living under the bridge, bats was even part of one of the clues!

Which Paris show/shows are you going to? I will be there, with my MuseMom sisters Manuella and Sylvie! We are starting to organize a Muser meetup before the shows, look in the Paris thread in G&T.

(BTW do NOT wish Tom a merry Christmas, that would be a terribly poor idea as his dear sister died in a car crash the day after Christmas last year. This will be anything but a merry holiday for him....)

Guest Ducky101
The bat gift will remind all of them, Matthew especially, of the "bat bridge" in Austin, where they hid one of the MuseBikes. There were thousands of bats living under the bridge, bats was even part of one of the clues!

Which Paris show/shows are you going to? I will be there, with my MuseMom sisters Manuella and Sylvie! We are starting to organize a Muser meetup before the shows, look in the Paris thread in G&T.

(BTW do NOT wish Tom a merry Christmas, that would be a terribly poor idea as his dear sister died in a car crash the day after Christmas last year. This will be anything but a merry holiday for him....)

:yesey: Poor guy.. :(

Archived