Its just because of the characters' date=' it can't handle it maybe. Or when people quote you they probably can't type out the characters. If that made any sense.[/quote']

Ah yes, with the quote thingy. Cyrillic is a bitch to type on an english keyboard :indiff:

:edit: And where is that last gif in your sig from?

Hello MuseMom! :D

Thanx---cool, I never even knew that link was there. I have discovered all sorts of other "new" things, like rating threads and reporting unsuitable posts (thanx, Blee!), so now I can add this to my repertoire of online skills. You should have seen ocean5 and me a year ago, couldn't copy/paste or quote or post photos; we have come a long way baby, and all because of Muse!

Looks like I will have to step up my posting in this thread to catch Sue and Laura, but at least we know who Tom's three biggest fans are!

:LOL: That is so true Mary we have come a long way baby...and only recently I have been able to figure out how to use the quote and the smilies (they had a good laugh in the MuseMom thread teaching me) as well as how to do avatar thingy...I didn't know you could check the amount of posts either so I'll check mine too and we'll compare notes.

Laura <3's teh kirk Got a question for you ... what does <3's mean? Not that much of a dinosaur, just don't understand the lingo. :)

:LOL: That is so true Mary we have come a long way baby...and only recently I have been able to figure out how to use the quote and the smilies (they had a good laugh in the MuseMom thread teaching me) as well as how to do avatar thingy...I didn't know you could check the amount of posts either so I'll check mine too and we'll compare notes.

Well, fellow MuseMom, we OWN Thank You and Musevangelists, but your posting in this thread is low enough to make Tommy think you don't love him anymore, in spite of indulging his sweet tooth on multiple opportunities!

Well, fellow MuseMom, we OWN Thank You and Musevangelists, but your posting in this thread is low enough to make Tommy think you don't love him anymore, in spite of indulging his sweet tooth on multiple opportunities!

Now don't start that again :LOL:

And Tom baby knows that

banana4u.jpg

Archived