poor dan, he isn't here to notice...... i'm sure he'd get a kick out of it. :LOL:

He only has 2 1/2 weeks to go in forced isolation in the bug-infested wilds of Minnesota.

And I have a new undertitle too---Blee would have given one to ocean5 but she already had one!

He only has 2 1/2 weeks to go in forced isolation in the bug-infested wilds of Minnesota.

And I have a new undertitle too---Blee would have given one to ocean5 but she already had one!

Hiya Mary...one step ahead of you on that one but it was so sweet of you and Miss Blee...but still need my avatar!!!

I'd love to make one for you and Mary, and a sig, too! just tell me what :p

I kinda like my Matthew in prison avatar, and my sig speaks for itself.

Hi, CJ, we thought of you last night as the guys were trying to set the lake on fire! Too bad your trip west didn't work out. Maybe next summer Muse will be touring the west coast and we can have the whole Crew up to the lake for the fourth!

I kinda like my Matthew in prison avatar, and my sig speaks for itself.

Hi, CJ, we thought of you last night as the guys were trying to set the lake on fire! Too bad your trip west didn't work out. Maybe next summer Muse will be touring the west coast and we can have the whole Crew up to the lake for the fourth!

haha okay, well if you ever want to change it, let me know ;)

yeah! Brian told me! and that is the sweetest thing ever! he said it was on Jordan's camera and that it'd take forever for him to upload it, so can you get on his tail and ask him to do it sometime soon? oh yeah, all I'm saying is RV. good times, good times. but definitely, we will have a reunion and many gigs to go to next tour! *already excited* :D

Archived