So I was thinking. We can't get permission from all the councils, so we may draw police attention if we Sia in a particular area for too long.

Should this happen, we will run for it.

We'll have to set up some sort of communication chain to regroup is this happens, also, for if anyone gets lost etc.

Just an idea but maybe we could have a designated person in charge of rounding us up in case we have to make a run for it or someone gets lost. I would be easier for all of us to just have one mobile number to contact.

I'll give you my number so you can call me. Just don't spam me with it... I have loads of free minutes and texts if anyone needs to me to contact them. I'll try and keep a register to take at every location in case we lose someone.

Okay sure, we'll have a few people give their mobile numbers so incase anyone gets left behind or whatever they can keep up with the group. Of course we'll be travelling underground, but oh well, better than nothing.

School trip!! I haven't one of those in... I don't wanna say how many years!! :LOL: Depending on where we go in London there are a few places where walking is actually quicker than the tube...

btw I get loads of minutes on my phone too so I don't mind helping if you need more contact people.