Fan Club Presale: Nov 12 @ 1pm

Citi Card Presale: Nov 13 @ 10am

Spotify Presale: Nov 15 @ 10am

General Sale: Nov 16 @ 12pm

Ticket Prices: $39.50, $59, $84

https://ticketing.axs.com/OfferInfo.aspx?t=F458C8D58D6432CC2DFD6AD&og=-1

Thread is for attendees.

Edited by halo eighteen

Does anyone know exactly which seats to purchase at Toyota Center?

There are several possible layouts for events... 8 in total and I am unsure which configuration MUSE uses.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Do you want to be in the pit or do you want to be seated? For seats I usually go for section 121 as that's usually closest to the main stage. Section 106 is the same distance just on he opposite side. For TØP this Tuesday I had section 113. It was kinda far and behind the mixing section but it was worth it for the views during the B-stage part of the concert which was really close. Seeing as Muse doesn't usually have a B stage, these might not be worth it unless you want a straight-on view of the stage.

I was just so thrilled to get seats I didn't bother to change the "flash seats" delivery... Do you have experience with this? Is it normal to not have gotten a message from them yet?

TIA

I just called them after seeing your post because I haven't gotten mine either. After sitting on hold for 20 mins I was told that the tickets won't be sent until "Nov 16 at 2pm," which I thought was oddly specific, but there you go! :D

So i got the enhance experience package.

I picked to get the tickets mailed, stated withing 3 days? haven't even received an email stating they have been sent. anyone else?

next thing, i realized that the purchase parking option didn't show up either. did that happen to anyone else?

I am so freaking excited for this!!! section 106!

So i got the enhance experience package.

I picked to get the tickets mailed, stated withing 3 days? haven't even received an email stating they have been sent. anyone else?

next thing, i realized that the purchase parking option didn't show up either. did that happen to anyone else?

I am so freaking excited for this!!! section 106!

Did you end up receiving your tickets? Mine arrived yesterday

• 2 months later...

This is really random, but is there anybody going to this show that wants the Simulation Theory hoodie that's on the website?  I bought a size S at the Chicago gig and it's really too big (long) for me.  I will be at this show so if anyone wants it they can have it for $25 - send me a message because I will not bring it unless I have a confirmed buyer.  I will be in the GA queue.

Edited by hyena17