Only festivals lately no new music

Meisver

We have been treated to Muse's latest song...dig down....wow. May 2017. Cool Down.

Now as a Christmas Present we have to be happy to support a charity. Glorious.

Next year we can all attend various multifunctional events. Muse will attend. They will perform their latest smash hit: ....

Thanks Muse. For always try out somewhere like in Japan or in the UK.

The rest of the world gets festivals, a lot.

Buy a very expensive ticket.

Play the usual playlist.

Thanks Muse.

One hope: there must be something out there.

and we got Showbiz as x-mas-present :D

But I know what you mean. "..all we need is a little patience.." maybe Matt was right this time, and we'll get a new song #soon who knows...;)

I'd love to see them again, preferrably in my country, but it seems I'll have to wait until the next proper tour. And, this time, if they'll plan to play at any obscure event (like Top of the mountain in Ischgl) I will attend it !!!

We have been treated to Muse's latest song...dig down....wow. May 2017. Cool Down.

Now as a Christmas Present we have to be happy to support a charity. Glorious.

Next year we can all attend various multifunctional events. Muse will attend. They will perform their latest smash hit: ....

Thanks Muse. For always try out somewhere like in Japan or in the UK.

The rest of the world gets festivals, a lot.

Buy a very expensive ticket.

Play the usual playlist.

Thanks Muse.

One hope: there must be something out there.

You should be thankful that they haven't released even more shite songs!

They’re supposed to be bringing out a new single within a month or two.

As for them playing a lot of festivals lately - I mean, I’d rather they take a break but it’s just a festival tour, they’re pretty common. The only non-festival show the UK’s had since April 2016 was a special one-off for charity. Since then, they’ve done an amphitheatre tour in the US and made trips to Japan and Australia ‘cos they don’t get a lot of shows.

Just don’t go if you don’t like the lineups? That’s generally the point with festivals.

As much as I'm curious to hear which of their own songs they have copied this time, I'm not ready yet.

The Handler

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something that really frustrates me about most of the haters is that they do not realize Muse is not about staying the same. They have covered such a broad spectrum of genres and that's what makes them unique. Something human is supposed to be a lighter side, and I love it. It gives a very relaxed feeling, a release of pressure, hope for the future. It managed to convey exactly what the band wanted.