Enhanced experience tickets

deandra3inez

if you do the so-called 'follow me' experience, you get access to the MUSEum, free catering, some free/exclusive merch (basically a poster and muse bag), and early entrance to the pit (if you want to be in the pit).

another (incidental) perk may be access to air-conditioned areas, especially where temps at certain venues could very easily be 100F/38C ++++

• 2 months later...

Has anyone bought the Follow Me VIP? My son bought our tickets-VIP-and he just sent me a screenshot of an email stating where/when, and that the early admission was only for those who purchased GA. Silly me assumed VIP would include GA. Can anyone advise? Thanks

Has anyone bought the Follow Me VIP? My son bought our tickets-VIP-and he just sent me a screenshot of an email stating where/when, and that the early admission was only for those who purchased GA. Silly me assumed VIP would include GA. Can anyone advise? Thanks

I think the Follow Me VIP gets early entrance if you're in the pit. Idk about the Starlight VIP. I thought Starlight didn't but I got an email saying check-in starts at 4 and doors open to the public at 6 so maybe they both get early entry? Unless check-in is something different

The more expensive of the two gets the museum thing and early entry, the cheaper one literally just pays extra for good seats/GA and a poster.

I can see them prioritizing getting the GA people in earlier than the seated ones, though, just to help keep things straight and because it's not as critical for the people with seats.

I think the Follow Me VIP gets early entrance if you're in the pit. Idk about the Starlight VIP. I thought Starlight didn't but I got an email saying check-in starts at 4 and doors open to the public at 6 so maybe they both get early entry? Unless check-in is something different

Starlight gets early entry as well. I had Enhanced in Tampa and they had us in 2 separate lines and the enhanced goes in maybe 1 1/2hr early to the tent for the museum and food. A few minutes before doors they led us down into the pit and literally 30 seconds later the Starlight people came in then the rest of the crowd right after.

Early entry sounds wonderful. I'm afraid my son and I don't have GA though. He sent me the initial email and it has us in seats in P1 row ddd. I asked him if it gave him the option to get GA and he said no.

I love my child (he's 23), but he's been wrong before. He probably wouldn't admit it if he thought back and realized he did get the wrong seats. I looked at the seating chart for Starlight in Kansas City, and at least they are very close seats. I'm still hoping I'm reading the receipt wrong. This is my 13th Muse show since 2004 and his 10th. I got a head start because he was too young.

Early entry sounds wonderful. I'm afraid my son and I don't have GA though. He sent me the initial email and it has us in seats in P1 row ddd. I asked him if it gave him the option to get GA and he said no.

I love my child (he's 23), but he's been wrong before. He probably wouldn't admit it if he thought back and realized he did get the wrong seats. I looked at the seating chart for Starlight in Kansas City, and at least they are very close seats. I'm still hoping I'm reading the receipt wrong. This is my 13th Muse show since 2004 and his 10th. I got a head start because he was too young.

Give your son a break, you have good seats. Based on where DDD is located, there probably isn't a GA pit for that show. If there was one, they'd have to remove the triple letter rows to fit it.

I did the enhanced experience on last year's (indoor arena) tour and it was awesome.

This year I did it again, but unless you have GA seats I'd say don't do it. I did GA in Atlanta and got right where I wanted to be, as we are the very first ones allowed in the arena. But the MUSEum and the free merch (backpack-type thing and the laminate are all you get this year - no poster) aren't nearly as nice as they were for the indoor shows, and you don't get merch shopping in the VIP area like they've done before.

I have seats and GA (going with friends) in Charlotte. Enhanced experience got me great seats but I probably wouldn't do it again for seats, especially when I always see more than one show on a tour and I don't need extra merch. Worth it for pit, though, at least for me.

I have now experienced VIP. It started out sketchy. There were issues with verifying VIP purchasers and we had to wait in the sun while they sorted it out. Things got much better.

The artifacts were displayed all around in the lounge and it was interactive. One of Matt's Mansons and one of Chris's basses were set up so you could put on a headset and play along to Psycho. The CID hosts said those guitars had just been onstage a few days ago. Dom's 2nd Law drum kit was there too, and you could sit on the stool and take pics. Their Grammy was there, old effects pedals, outfits, all kinds of things. The food was good, and refreshed throughout the night. Drinks were about $10 each at the cash bar, but you got your money's worth as they were quite strong. The lounge was air conditioned, which was a major benefit in the heat. There was no GA at this venue, but at 5:30 we were lined up and allowed early access to merch and to our seats. My son and I bought shirts and went to check out seating, which was 4th row center. I saw no point in standing in the sun while we could be sipping fruity drinks in air conditioning, so we went back inside.

Had there been GA, I would have been ecstatic. Normally, we get to a gig about four-five hours before doors and run for the barrier. This has always worked, as I have a no-purse policy at concerts which gets me through security quite fast.

Our VIP gift was a Muse backpack.

Would we get VIP again? Definitely, if there is a GA option.

When did you get that? I only got a survey monkey survey. Nothing about a shipping address...I'm quite upset.

May 30. This was what it said-

>>Thank you for joining us for MUSE. We hope that you had a great time!

We apologize your merchandise was not available at the event. We are eager to collect your mailing address and have the items sent out to you as soon as possible.

Please complete the survey below by 6:00 PM ET on Friday, June 2nd. If we do not receive your response, we will have the items mailed to the billing address listed on your order.<<