Drones O2 Finish Time?

Misssss

Hi.

Does anyone have any idea what time the Drones concerts are running until??

Doors open at 6.30pm at the O2 arena (Greenwich) for us, but we're not sure when they'll start their set and are concerned about leaving before the 11pm shut off time, to catch our connection back to Cardiff!

Sorry if this seems a stupid question; I have had info in regards to their set list, but can't find any specific information...

Has anyone gone in at a similar time? What time did you come out?

Thanks! x

Depends what time they decide to come on, I guess.

They're supposed to come on at 9, which would typically leave them coming off at around 10:50. On this leg of the tour though, they've ranged from being anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes late on, so I wouldn't count on them being finished by 11 tbh. More likely to be around 10 past.

On Sundays (this will affect people going to the April 3rd gig), there's a 10:15pm curfew, although U2 went one minute over that when I saw them last October.

Most London weeknight gigs normally finish around 10:30-11. Would imagine these to be 9:15-11 run-times, based on it being a 1hr45 gig, although they may go on slightly earlier if they're doing a longer set.

The o2 has fairly strict curfew times, even Madonna started on time (which she never does nowadays), so would expect a 11pm finish

Saw Guns N Roses a few years back twice, got out of the gig at 1am and 1.30am!

Acts can go past 11, they just have to pay a fee, which I'm sure they won't want!

On Sundays (this will affect people going to the April 3rd gig), there's a 10:15pm curfew, although U2 went one minute over that when I saw them last October.

Most London weeknight gigs normally finish around 10:30-11. Would imagine these to be 9:15-11 run-times, based on it being a 1hr45 gig, although they may go on slightly earlier if they're doing a longer set.

Yes, doors are 6, instead of the usual 6.30 on the Sunday gig.

Even when I try to rush out of the venue after a gig (at the barrier with the current stage design), it's pretty difficult to get out in ten minutes so even if they stop at 10:45/11, you better count on that.

Yeah it depends on whether you can exit through the other entrance near where the stage is or not. We ignore all the crowd control nonsense outside and go out via the taxi car park and back in the station the other side

Even when I try to rush out of the venue after a gig (at the barrier with the current stage design), it's pretty difficult to get out in ten minutes so even if they stop at 10:45/11, you better count on that.

That's usually the case at every gig I find.

Its difficult at a gig at the O2 Arena normally, given most of the people are coming by the tube, and North Greenwich Station can be a ballache to get into. I've had worse experiences - fuck knows where the people directing me after the Emirates gig thought they were putting me, and that's before the stupidly long queues at Highbury & Islington station - but its not great.