Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Well,then say HappyDog's Year!!!!I'm not going to be on this board for several days...lol

Ditto!

Well perhaps more than a several days. My break's over, so back to university :( . It was nice talking to you though Meteora..interesting to know what's going on in Mainland China..hehe..perhaps we will talk again someday or via msn ;)

Ditto!

Well perhaps more than a several days. My break's over, so back to university :( . It was nice talking to you though Meteora..interesting to know what's going on in Mainland China..hehe..perhaps we will talk again someday or via msn ;)

MSN?well,I could only surf the IE in school,so MSNmay not be possible...:( Message Board is more "suitable"for me...:D

I had a wonderful time with Franz Ferdinand on Valentines Day :)

Oh how nice!:) Did Alex say anything to you?Did you take any photographs?...Sorry i'm 2 excitied to hear about this..lol

My friends in Singapore went to their gig just a few weeks ago...and Oasis's gig a few days ago...might go to Fort Minor's and Placebo's as well!...

I told her to send me a copy of the autograph of Noel Gallagher and Alex...She's really lucky that she could go backstage!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived